All reviews state police front desk junior suite cinnamon rolls room was clean plenty of hot water great hotel nice place to stay complimentary breakfast easy access business trip the breakfast area would stay here again staff was friendly stayed one night exercise room pool and hot tub
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

The room is great, the bed is comfortable and the staff are awesome and friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel when staying in Fort Wayne, IN. I will definitely stay here next time I am in town!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Stayed here November 27/28 2017. The rooms were excellent. Very nicely decorated. Bed was very comfortable. This hotel has done it right by adding lots of convenient receptacles for your charging needs - finally!
The breakfast room was clean and well-stocked. Pancake machine. Lots of healthy options for eating.
Will definitely return to this hotel when I come back to Fort Wayne.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Express5915, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Jeff S,
Thank you for this glowing review. I am delighted that we were able to make your stay very enjoyable, we are looking forwrad to your return!

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Normally, Holiday Inn Expresses are hit and miss. This one was definitely a hit! Convenient location, friendly staff, and clean! The staff was very helpful when my room key did not work upon arrival and moved me to a new room promptly. Free breakfast was good with a lot of options.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We stopped in at the Holiday Inn Express as they typically provide good value for your money. We did not make reservations ahead of time.

When we arrived we were told that a room with two double beds was $189, as there were only "two rooms left" .

If we had not been driving for 8 hours we would have kept going. But we opened our wallet and paid 75 bucks more than we would typically pay at a Holiday Inn Express. And the room had no mini bar, so we kept our cold snacks out in the car in the cooler.

This was my first and last time at this location. I won't be back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mark W

Mark W,
We appreciate your review, thank you for taking the time. I am sorry that you did not find our property inside your budget. We hope to have a change to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Hotel is fairly priced. Central location to restaurants and stores. Rooms modern but lacking mini fridge and microwave. Breakfast area is nice. Hotel is clean. Front desk very helpful and friendly. Double check to make sure wake up call is set.