All reviews pool hot tub room was clean complimentary breakfast great place to stay nice hotel fresh fruit in town would stay here again recommend this hotel easy access staff was friendly excellent stay the breakfast area other hotels oatmeal mini fridge ft wayne
Reviewed 24 November 2017

Another excellent stay with hampton inn, recommend staying with this chain anywhere we go to visit.staff are most eager to help out. The receptionist are so warm and welcoming, maid service does a excellent job every time.

Date of stay: November 2017
2  Thank rogerdG6885XR
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We found this Hotel a pleasure to stay in. We enjoyed the hot tub and the large swimming pool. Although the internet signal strength was less than desirable (slow speed), it was acceptable. Great and convenient location. Great Value.

Date of stay: November 2017
2  Thank 935ikek
Reviewed 31 October 2017

We were greeted as we walked in with a pleasant hello how are you today. Do you have a reservation? We were checked in and on the way to our room tops. When we entered our room it was as clean as any room we have ever stayed in ( we do a fair amount of travel). We could not have asked for a better stay I don’t believe. Breakfast was very good and while we were down having breakfast it was crazy busy but the lady taking care of the Breakfast area was doing great keeping things stocked as well as cleaned along the way. I was so impressed I gave her a nice compliment personally as to how well she was doing keeping up with the crowd and cleaning and such with a very nice pleasant attitude. I Give the stay 5 stars for sure. Thanks Hampton and Staff

2  Thank Monty A
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I have to finally admit that I am a hotel snob, of sorts. Traveling most weeks, I have come to expect some things from a hotel that will be my home for the week, which I will mention shortly. Overall the stay was okay. The customer service was good, and the room acceptable, expect for repairs needed in the bathroom. I've stayed here once before and the room was in good condition so it just must be room 419. The curtain rod was covered in rust and what I thought was a long thread of hair in the sink was a long crack. Now, again, to many this would not matter, but how much does a curtain rod cost? I know a sink is more expensive, but get some epoxy or something and fix it. I'm moving on from this topic now.

Breakfast buffet: avoid the flimsy, floppy, pre-cut fruit. I am constantly talking about Hampton Inn's disgusting pre-cut fruit all across the US, but this one takes the cake. The cantaloupe looked bad the first morning, but even worse the 2nd. If you pick it up, it flopped over like a dead fish the first morning. The 2nd morning, which I think was the same cantaloupe, flopped over like the worm that came from the fish. DISGUSTING! Since I am constantly talking about the fruit, let me mention something good. The oatmeal was okay and the wheat bread was good. There, now I have said something good about the foods. I'm sure there are other good things about the breakfast but being vegan I don't have many options so I'm not complaining about all the variations of sausage, bacon and eggs you can get. Meat-eaters would love this, I'm sure and it probably taste good, but where are the potatoes. Hampton Inn used to serve some type of potato, but stopped for some reason. Probably better for me anyway--too much starch to start the day.

Anyway, I would stay here again because it is across the street from my client and my favorite vegan restaurant in Fort Wayne--Loving Café.

Room tip: Pick a room opposite the main road
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Benzboy06
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Very clean hotel. Employees couldn't always answer or take care of the problems but did try. Nice hot coffee & breakfast in the morning. Easy access to things in Ft. Wayne. Would have appreciated more comfortable beds and firmer pillows but it was extremely clean.

• Trip type: Travelled on business