Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
SuperDuper

Attended a fund raiser in one of the Grand Wayne ballrooms. Actually is was multiple rooms opened... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
daqattaq
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Perfect place.

The Grand Wayne National Convention Center is one of the best things Fort Wayne built. It's dead... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2018
671perlan
Fort Wayne, Indiana
via mobile

All reviews great event embassy theater downtown ft lots of space baseball field hilton facility venue restrooms gwcc ballroom wayne parkview conservatory concert
Reviewed 9 August 2017

A good simple hotel down town and handy to everything . Very good service friendly and efficient . So many hotels have so few elevators. They had three in a row which means you never had to wait.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The convention center, or centers ishould say are very nice. well above average . I wish I could say the same for the HIlton attached as that washorrible.But the convention center is one of the better ones I have been to. Roomy, well laid out,HUGE, clean , cool. Very nice.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were in town for an event taking place elsewhere but we decided to walk through the convention center (which we did on several different occasions). While we were in town the convention center was hosting a Rubiks Cube convention. It was fascinating to see "Cubers" of all ages, races, and ethnicities. The convention center itself was huge, with many different large meeting rooms. The building itself is beautiful and is worth a visit for itself if you already are in the neighborhood. The convention center is a huge asset to Fort Wayne and is very worthwhile attraction even if you are not attending a meeting there.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 18 May 2017

This center is a very clean, highly serviced event place! Good internet for business meetings! The staff is so friendly and helpful. The food was very good too!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I have never considered giving a review on the Grand Wayne Center, but after attending a multitude of events there, I believe it's worth my time doing so.

Often functions and events are draw us in, however, the venue that hosts it can make or break our experience.

The Grand Wayne Center is just that .... Grand. Everything from the ballrooms to the small rooms, the bathrooms and the main rooms, they all present a unified front that welcomes you to Fort Wayne, making our community very proud they have become a part of it over the years.

Need a venue? Consider this one!

Date of experience: October 2016