“Couldn't ask for more.”

Holiday Inn Fort Wayne-IPFW & Coliseum
Ranked #19 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Reviewed 12 May 2011

It was a bit of a flying visit, so I didn't use any facilities. The handicapped room was sufficient, although a wheelchair user may find getting on to the chair in the tub a little difficult.
The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the wi-fi was sufficient. The staff were very friendly, and if I was in the area again, I wouldn't hesitate to stay.

• Stayed: May 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 April 2011

I had stayed at this location just a few months ago and everything was wonderful. This time however was no where near acceptable. The young girl at the front desk was extremely rude and much more concerned with the gentleman who was also at the front desk than any questions or concerns of mine. I will not be returning.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank MandyMay1234
Reviewed 29 March 2011

Started staying here when they first opened a couple years ago. Very nice, clean. Personal all seem friendly and helpful. Ideal location for the college and the sport complex across the street.
Nice pool and hot tub but this place seems to always be busy on weekends so get ready for a ton of kids.
Full service restaurant but I would rate the food ok. Nothing special.
Traveled with my dog this past weekend and this hotel was the only one I could find with a pet policy that was reasonable. $25.00 one time charge per stay. The Marriott wanted $100.00.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2011

I've stayed at this hotel 4 times in the last two months so I thought it was time I reviewed it. This hotel is super clean. The first time I was in Fort Wayne was after driving 7 hours and we arrived at the hotel at 9 am and were able to check in with no problem. I work midnights so it is sometimes difficult to find a hotel that will allow an early check in. My co-worker and I probably looked pretty rough so they may have adjusted their policy because we sincerely looked like we needed sleep. I've since stayed there every time that I have been in Fort Wayne and wouldn't stay anywhere else. I've stayed in various rooms and they have all been exceptionally clean. I used to work in hotels and am particular about where I stay and I haven't been disappointed in this hotel yet. The rooms are well appointed with nice mattresses and a 37 or 42 inch LG. Bathrooms have granite sinks and the showers have excellent water pressure with adjustable shower heads. They have a decent exercise room and pool. Haven't used either but nice that they are there in case I would like to use them. Can't give a review on the restaurant-haven't eaten there. The location is good, plenty of gas stations, restaurants, banks and a mall within a mile. Only downer is that every time I go, I get a call or knock from a housekeeper that fails to see or ignores my do not disturb sign. That being said, I've never complained to management about it but I'm sure if I did it would be addressed.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank mckshelllove
Reviewed 6 March 2011

Excellent staff, clean quiet rooms, great restaurant and bar.
I cannot say enough about how hard the staff works to make the customers happy!
I am not too demanding or picky, but I do like clean bathrooms.
No complaints here.
I have stayed at much more expensive places in Chicago and Indianapolis that were nowhere near this hotel's quality. Forget your stereotypes about Holiday Inns- this one is
what the ads say.