Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$81
Hotels.com$81
Travelocity$81
Priceline$81
Agoda.com$81
Orbitz.com$81
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2021

This hotel should be closed down. Filthy, horrible conditions in my honest opinion. The tv didn't work in the room. The shower had long hairs in it. There was no soap in the shower. The furniture was broken and scarred up in places. The walls were dingy and the paint looked really really old. The noise was terrible coming from the workers in the hotel and from the lobby area. The doorbell was very loud and could be heard every time someone came in or out the door. The most awful stay I have ever had at a hotel.

Room tip: The tv didn't work, shower dirty, noisy.
Date of stay: May 2021
Hotel Manager, Owner at Fairway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2021

Dear Ken,

At the outset, thank you for staying at our property.
It is very disappointing to note your displeasure with the stay due to the mismatches to your expectations.
My apologies for the inconvenience but will consider actions on priority.
We take guest feedback quite seriously towards continuous improvement.
I request your understanding and consideration to visit again.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 30 December 2019

Went to a concert across the street at Beltera Casino which had no rooms available. Paid almost 140.00 for a room which was about 3 times more than it was worth. Our room was filthy ( on the floor under the bedspread on the other bed rolled up cigarette butts and trash ) glad I was was in a non smoking room. There were furniture and carpet remnants in the hallways and i'm not for sure if they did not have long term guests as well , the light above the bathroom sink had 2 bulbs out 2 round ones 2 florescent bulbs . At least have 6 of the same that work. I realize this hotel is in a remote location that relies on the casino overflow to survive but our room was dirty and there is no excuse for that . I will say the ladies working the front desk were extremely nice and even loaned us a hair dryer. Until things improve i think i will stay else where and uber over if i go to another concert.

Room tip: stay at the casino
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 13 November 2019 via mobile

Well the rate was great being situated across the road from the casino. The room needed help with gaps in the exterior door and cosmetics...the bed was fair but the pillows were like sleeping on a sand bag...overall still worth the stay...

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2019

First off, looks like Bates Motel.. Kinda same on inside. Wasn't as bad as some we have stayed in but not worth the price. FIRST of all Rooms smell musty and felt damp unless air was way down on 60 then freezing. No water pressure. The kicker was, my reservations stated check out was 12:00 . AT 9 A.M. this hateful house cleaner (male) started banging on door. I informed him we hadn't check out yet. He walked away mumbling something. Then I could hear him banging on every room down the hall. Slowly dozed back off to rest, didn't get in till after 3 A.M. from Belterra. At 11:00 He started BANGING like someone was dead in the room. Yelling it's 11 o'clock time to check out. Again I went to the door. Told him my reservation stated 12 and we would be out by 12. He started very rudely telling me read the back of your door. It's 11 and time to get out. I went down to desk and spoke to a very kind lady, but apparently this gentleman felt the need to keep mouthing because my husband came out of the room very upset. The house keeper couldn't just be quiet. Very argumentative. Never the less long story short we got our stuff and got out. But really not sure we will ever go back. Was very coinvent since we were with friends that stayed at the Belterra. But not worth the treatment we received. I sure hope the lady did hold up to her word and told the owner and they get ahold of us to make things better instead of us just leaving with the promise he would be taken care of

Room tip: Not sure there is a good room, we could hear everything going on in the hallway
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2019

For a off chain place we had a great time the staff was very friendly and helpful the rooms were very clean and even all of the other folks we chatted with during our stay they were great too! This a very great place to stay and if we take off again we will stay again.

Date of stay: June 2019