The hotel is beautiful but the front desk was an awful experience. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. We did arrive 40 minutes before check in but asked if we could check in early. We were told it would be 20 minutes because a team had stayed the night before and left trash all over the third floor. Okay, I wasn't very excited about staying on the third floor with a lot of noisy people but I waited the twenty minutes then went back up to the desk. No, room still wasn't ready. After 1 hour the room was finally ready, just a very bad experience. I would never stay at this location again. ....and of course we could hear yelling in the hall on the third floor and arguing through the walls, glad we took the third floor and gave the others in our party a quieter floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are here for work, to visit family, or to explore the local area, the Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis - Fishers hotel is a great place to find friendly service and good value. Settle into your guest room and get some work done thanks to the free WiFi at our Fishers, Indiana hotel. Grab your laptop and the handy lap desk and you can even type while you stretch out on the clean and fresh Hampton bed(R). Step up to a suite and not only will you have more room, but you can also enjoy your own fireplace and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis - Fishers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Indianapolis - Fishers Hotel Fishers
- Hampton Inn Fishers
- Fishers Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Indianapolis