“Upscale pub/bar with interesting”
Review of 101 Beer Kitchen

101 Beer Kitchen
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #74 of 205 Restaurants in Fishers
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Upscale pub/bar with interesting menu choices. Shrimp and grits seems to be a popular choice. Very good quality meat - I had a burger and it was very tasty. We sat in the bar and plexiglass made for socially distanced dining. It was a busy Saturday night so the vibe was loud but fun. The servers were hustling. Interesting beers in bottles and on tap - nice selection

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

Needed a quick dinner before returning to work at a local winery. There was not room at the inn’ but...I promised to order, eat and be gone in less than 30 minutes when I spotted a table that was for a reservation in a half hour (or so). Service was quick, pleasant and efficient. The Creole Walleye was a total OMG experience. Just the right amount of spice for this ‘best of all’ freshwater fishes in an artistic presentation. A complimentary tonic water (to get my dose of quinine to avoid cramps from my day on my feet) perfectly rounded out this rapid repast. (No, I did not stiff the server)

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 16 September 2020

I can not remember the last time I was so surprised at the quality of a dinner. As a family we went to 101 Beer Kitchen and we were all really surprised! From a simple appetizer to each meal the food was fantastic!!!

We had the grits and shrimp (unreal!!!), pretzel chicken sandwich (not what you would think--amazing!) and salmon and veggie hash (out of this world) and beet chips. We were so impressed we even ordered dessert, which is rare...carmel banana pudding (WOWZERS)

Our service was also just right...great recommendations and friendly (Matt?)

Cant wait to return to see what is next on the menu!!!!

Reviewed 8 September 2020

Ordered online food for 2 adults and 3 children. Reasonably priced kids meals are a huge bonus for us. The food was very good. Only complaint was that food wasn't ready when stated when ordered online. However, it was a busy Saturday night, so not a huge deal. The food was very good and we would go back.

Reviewed 5 September 2020

Foods OK, drinks selection is interesting. For a full service place, and even understanding the coronavirus creates additional reconstructions and processes, as an older person who does not have every detail of their life in their mobile device and who is not really fluent in every aspect of using mobile devices, it was really annoying to have to use the mobile upon entry and to pay prior to exit despite trying to hand my credit card to the service. If you want traditional full service then maybe one of the adjacent nicer restaurants, if you are happy to use your phone at every turn and to automatically sign up to more marketing e-mail when you pay, then this is the place for you.

Date of visit: September 2020
I7868PIjessicak, Owner at 101 Beer Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2020

I am sorry to hear about your experience and the additional optional methods we have for menu viewing and payment being presented as mandatory. We have paper menus printed and available and can absolutely take any payment type just like before COVID. The option for QR menu and touchless payment are purely for the guest who prefer to do so. We will be sure to address this with the management team. Many thanks for your review! If you ever have a question or concern please feel comfortable asking for a manager to assist you in the store they are happy to help!