Hampton Inn Evansville
US$ 136
US$ 126
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 147/night.

US$ 90
Courtyard Evansville East(Evansville)
US$ 123
Courtyard
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 141/night.

US$ 125
US$ 117
US$ 102
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 129/night.

All reviewsfront desktexas roadhousein townroom was cleanvery nice hotelcracker barrelconvenient locationvisiting familysmall lakecomplimentary breakfastindoor poolfitness centereasy accessup to daterestaurants and shoppingbusiness tripnice stay
Reviewed 1 December 2017

This is the 4th time I have stayed at this location. Either I am getting more arthritic or the beds and pillows need upgrading. No comfort, even after a belly full of turkey! Staff could not have been more helpful or nicer.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jodi S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thank you for leaving your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. We agree with you about our pillows and actually have an order placed to replace ALL of our pillows. I hope we have them in place prior to your next visit! Merry Christmas!

Kind Regards,

Jodi Staley

Reviewed 21 November 2017

The hampton has a typical complimentary breakfast--average only. The room has a refrigerator and microwave, and a coffee maker, but no cups were provided in room even though we were there 2 days. Apparently the cleaning staff does not have a checklist for the room amenities.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jodi S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us. I am sorry that the housekeeper neglected to leave cups for you. This is not the typical experience of a guest at our hotel. I will be sure to share your feedback with our Housekeeping Supervisor. I hope you will give us another chance to "WOW" you in your future visits to Evansville.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Poorly run, staff is challenged- Doesn't even get close to Hilton standards. But are Hilton standards falling? When they don't change your bed linen for 12 days, I guess there is a failure here. Shower water temperature will go from just right to ice cold with no notice. Management and staff just don't get it.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jodi S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Evansville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about the issues you encountered during your stay. I assure you if I had been made away of either of these issues, I would have addressed them and taken care of the situation. I will look into this and be sure that this does not happen again in the future. We strive to offer each guest excellent service during their stay. We failed with you and for that I am truly sorry. You deserved better from us.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Highly recommend this inn. Just what I needed for one night. Two places to eat in walking distance. Front desk person was extremely helpful and accommodating. Would stay there again. Really shouldn’t make me type 200 letters in order to submit this!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your next visit.

Kind Regards!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Thanks Hampton -- wonderful stay in Evansville. Great property. Friendly staff. The hotel was clean and well maintained. Plenty of parking. Easy check-in and check-out process. Really nice breakfast area with a super friendly server.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff. We appreciate you and hope to see you again!