All reviews front desk texas roadhouse in town cracker barrel room was clean visiting family easy access convenient location indoor pool the breakfast area great place to stay nice stay staff was very friendly and helpful oatmeal free breakfast lobby inns
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Extremely bad check-in process/ people. Rooms were dirty, found dirty used towels in bathroom and hair. Also they checked me into a room that was already taken. Someone was in the room- how awkward. I stayed there once before and thought I would give it another chance, but now, never again!

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Dirty, loud (HVAC), and can't get a wake-up call. Will never stay at this facility again. Quite a disappointment, maybe they will get their staff trained up sometime in the future. Everyone I talked to were very nice, they just didn't do their job.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

The motel is in a nice location. However, if you need to use the internet it does not work properly and is difficult to get logged into. It is not just use your Hampton login, they direct you to an att site. The TV channels that are listed are not all available and there are very few that work. The pool area and the exercise room are excellent. When checking out, we stood and waited for the desk clerk to finish texting or using her phone, we were not sure as she had her head down on the desk. She did finally look up and went right into the speal about how our stay was. Also there is a Bar Louies and a Texas Roads house right there on the same road. Both have pleasant people and the prices are not bad.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

I had made a reservation one month in advance of my stay at this hotel. I am a Hilton Honors Member and made my reservation using their website and my account number. Reservation was made for a King Size room. However, when I arrived at 7 PM to check in, there were no king size rooms available. I guess 7 PM is too "late" to check in to guarantee the room your reserved?? This was extremely frustrating after a long day of travel and meetings. To top it off, they also put me in a handicap accessible bathroom (even though it wasn't needed). Due to the size of the bathroom, this greatly infringed on the actual size of my room space. Disappointing night, nonetheless.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank JenKevChicago
Reviewed 23 January 2017

Great hotel. Very clean and staff was extremely friendly. I will definitely stay here again next time I need a hotel in Evansville. We came in for a meeting at the University of Evansville and this proved to be a very convenient location.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family