“Nice Lunch Special”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Haven't been here in a couple years. My sister and I went for lunch ordered off the lunch special menu good deal for $6.25. I got chicken Chow Mein haven't had that in years first bite the meat was tough. Had a weird smell. My sister got the sweet n sour chicken it was the brightest red I've ever seen. She said the taste was missing something. She wanted me to try it I couldn't get past the appearance to try it. I know they have a lot of regular customers so I will try it again. Also heard they have new owners not sure if that has anything to do with our experience. Maybe we should have ordered off the regular menu. The hot and sour soup was really good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went on a weekday night and only a few other tables there. This is a nice change from the usually buffet type Chinese restaurants. The food seemed much more authentic and individually prepared than other restaurants. Service was also very good.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

This place is fantastic!!
The Hunan chicken is superb as is the hot & sour soup. Best I’ve ever had. Atmosphere and ambiance is very classy
Prices are great
Staff is very nice and are always attentive

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Very good value lunch special Monday to Friday. Each day has a few options to choose from and no matter what you choose they are all very good. Large portion and the waitress automatically bring out the boxes for you to get your leftovers. Super fast and hot.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Yen Ching's Dinner menu is a little pricey. But the servings are very generous, and so flavorful. It's well worth the price. The Egg Rolls and Crab Rangoon are the best we've had since leaving Seattle WA 5 years ago. I had Seafood with Sizzling Rice and my wife had Chicken Chow Mein. There was plenty for us to share and still had enough to take home for Lunch. We will be returning quite often.

1  Thank Michael A