“Fun time!”

30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fun time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

I took my daughter her last fall for a little festival they had going on here,and I was pleasantly surprised how nice it was there!! The land was nice with trails you could take all around there. The log cabin nature center was also very cute!! Loved it here.

Visited October 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Elkhart, IN
“An Awesome Neighbor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2009

I live next to the Environmental Center on Ne Ce Dah and am thrilled with what I see. I thoroughly enjoy the wildlife especially all the birds and the water. I set on the steps going down to old gravel pit for hours and watch the beauty. I live across from this woods and am amazed and just love the tranquilty. Last week I spotted Bald Eagle for the second time. This time he was perched on a dead tree at the River. Early in Summer saw him fly over my property into the Environmental Centers wooded area. Such a sight !! We have a deer with two young ones come out of woods into our yard almost daily. Nothing better than walking the property and best entertainment possible.