“Great food very noisy and busy”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #5 of 214 Restaurants in Elkhart
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2017

The place was so busy we could not get our server's attention. We had at least 3 different people putting things on our table then gone so fast we could not ask anything. The food was good but so noisy we could hardly hear ourselves talk.
We had our food boxed up and left.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

This time around we had a wonderful server. I don’t remember her name at the moment but she was one of the best anywhere I have been and I eat out often. Told the manager how good she was too. Good food and drinks as well.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We love coming to get a good steak and sweet potato. Very consistently good steaks. Not overly expensive and good service.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had the perfect dinner for my birthday. We used call ahead seating and it worked like a dream. We walked right in and was taken to our table. I used my free birthday appetizer email. We had the nicest waiter. The food was great. I had a filet and my husband had a ribeye. I would recommend Texas Roadhouse special features and food to everyone!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We came to this restaurant on a very busy Friday night at about 6:30PM. We waited only a half hour for our table which didn't seem bad considering all the people we saw waiting prior to our arrival.

Once seated, we were greeted, served, and left within an hour. The food was delicious: I ordered a filet and my husband had a ribeye ( although very "thin" for a 10 ounce). We enjoyed the salad, meal, and beverages. Our server seemed very nice but, perhaps it was just too busy. No eye contact, quick "do you need anything else?' while moving away from our table, eye rolling when the answer was "yes".

There are other restaurants in the area that we will try in the future. We went to Texas Roadhouse because we have had positive experiences in the past.