“Close to my hotel. Good food.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #9 of 193 Restaurants in Elkhart
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I've eaten at numerous Cracker Barrel restaurants. So I was pleased when I found this one directly across the street from my hotel.

Service was friendly and prompt. Portions were large. And I was hungry!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I've been to many Cracker Barrels - this one certainly did not disappoint. We had to wait about 15 minutes for a table but that is never unusual, especially at dinnertime. Our waitress was excellent - very friendly and attentive, and she even brought over refills without us having asked her. The food was delicious too - quite hot when it came out, and cooked just right. All in the family were quite happy with their food. The place was very busy but everyone seemed to be attended to. The price was consistent with Cracker Barrel. I wouldn't hesitate to stop here again.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Hadn't been here for a while server was good very friendly
The meal was not hot you can see where they cut back on the portions The biscuits were the size of sliders and you get about 4 tablespoons of gravy

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The service was terrible untrained rude. Well they want me to keep typing so the service was extremely rude the service was extremely unprofessional the service was insulting . the service was extremely pathetic

Reviewed 7 August 2017

There were three of us and we were seated at a small table with just barely enough room to pull the chair out to sit down. My brother ordered biscuits and gravy and the gravy was so thick it was like paste and he couldn't finish his meal. Was not impressed.