“Great Food!”
Review of Smoke & Rye

Smoke & Rye
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Elizabeth
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate lunch on a Saturday and the food was fresh made, served piping hot and was enough that we could have split one meal. The food was very good and I cant wait to go back again. I had the pulled pork sandwich that was piled high with pork and enough fries to feed 3 people. My companion had the fish sandwich that came with 2 pieces of fish and again enough fries for 3 people. It was reasonably priced for being at Horseshoe Casino.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had the steak. It was prepared perfectly! The chef even came to make sure all was well, delicious meal!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Enjoyed a Sam Adams along with a Build Your Own Burger (BYOB) and steak fries. Must say…exceptional burger, perfectly cooked, and the brioche bun had great flavor. Especially liked I could get fries without the salt or seasoning. Christine who was tending the bar did a great job taking care of me and made sure I had everything I needed. The ONLY (minor) complaint…a beer and burger for $20 is a bit pricey.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a good option, since there are no choices here. My brined chicken sandwich had a great flavor but the bread was toasted too hard. Great Service!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had the loaded pork nachos and the loaded baked potato topped with pork and bacon. The food was amazing! The quality and flavors were quite impressive. Our waitress was very friendly, helpful and on top of our dining experience needs. The Bourbon Ball drink was delicious! Highly recommend eating here!