5,560 results
All reviewstable gamesnon smoking floorslot machinesgreat casinohotel and casinopoker roomspread buffetjack binionsindianaryedealerscompsshuttlevalet
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Steak house: waited 20 minutes, the 2 servers finally figured out I was there. The food was below buffet standards, not to mention some of the highest priced casino steak house menu I have ever seen. I am Seven Stars, so I got a suite. The bathroom had black mold and lime scale, likely not heavily cleaned in several years. The promotion of 7x rewards was Monday or Tuesday, which means if you got it Monday, you didn't get it Tuesday. I suppose that is the way I should have read it, but it makes no sense. No buffet at all for Monday and Tuesday. The $14.50 breakfast buffet was worse than most Motel 6's, and when I asked for a yogurt, well, that is extra. The table games in the casino are among the most expensive anywhere. Example: Ultimate Texas Hold 'em has a 6.1% house edge on the trips bet (in other words, the worst pay table that game offers). Video poker is terrible: low selection, and outrageous house edge. You have to go to Deadwood, SD, or anywhere along the Mississippi River, in Mississippi, for a worse gambling experience. And, the pool and fitness center were closed indefinitely due to flooding. Obviously, flooding is terrible and not their fault. Don't you think they should tell you that when you make a reservation? I called my reservation in, and was not told. Online, a simple pop-up would be nice. I won't be returning. I left a day early in fact. This place should be closed.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Andrew M, Guest Relations Manager at Horseshoe Southern Indiana, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi gladtobehere343, it's unfortunate that your time with us wasn't great. Since many people have pop-up blockers on their browsers, we have placed a closure notice about the pool area on its page on the website until we can correct the flood damage. Please email your contact information to HSIMarketing@caesars.com so we can reach out to you directly.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Rooms are very clean comfortable, I could not get the golf cart driver that takes you up the long hallway to give me a ride in the morning. As I walked up she took off alone. On my way back I asked for a ride, she said I'd have to wait for her replacement for a few minuets, she was going home. Thanks a lot! Not to hard to drive you back on a golf cart and burn a minuet.

Room Tip: Get close to an elevator to cut walk
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Andrew M, Guest Relations Manager at Horseshoe Southern Indiana, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi Pat J, thanks for letting us know. I've forwarded on your comments to the Security Manager so we can look into this issue so it doesn't happen again. Thanks for visiting and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The property of Horseshoe Southern Indiana has the most friendly work staff. The propert is very well maintained. Food service personnel are personable and want to be certain you are served well. The food at the buffet is excellent and with great variety.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Hi phillipr619, thanks for noticing! We try to BeFriendly to all our guests, and we're so pleased that it shows. Thanks for your kind words and we hope to have you back as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Immaculately clean room.. Excellent service and great employees. Binions is perfectly delightful and scrumptious. Our Casino Host is wonderful and a valuable part of our visits. The Spa has ultimate professionals. We highly recommend!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Hi s2pgo, sounds like you had a wonderful visit with us! Thanks so much for taking the time to review us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great rooms, great beds, friendly employees, great food, I don't win as much as I wish I would, but....
The buffet is wonderful, and Johnny, the man who cooks eggs, is AWESOME! I don't mind getting the buffet just for those wonderful eggs!
The flood did do some damage, but it is easy to overlook!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Andrew M, Guest Relations Manager at Horseshoe Southern Indiana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi puddycat519, thanks for letting us know about the great service you receive! We'll be sure to celebrate Johnny and compliment him on his eggs.