“Here for the hash browns!”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #26 of 52 Restaurants in Corydon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Traveling from Lou Kentucky to Evansville Indiana we saw the familiar black and yellow "Waffle House" sign and immediately decided to stop in Corydon. A triple order of hash browns with a bacon cheeseburger definitely hit the spot. We don't have WH is our own town so it is always a treat when we get to visit one.

1  Thank Heath G

Reviewed 4 September 2016

I stopped for gas near the Waffle House in Corydon, IN, store #1052, and decided to grab a cup of coffee to go. I entered restaurant and encountered a waitress coughing badly and asked her if she was OK. I got a response about being allergic to something, she walked off and I sat down at the counter. I sat for 10 minutes or so without any further visits from either waitress or the cook. The one I spoke with went to clean a table and the other continued with her conversation at the table she had been chatting with the entire time I was there. The cook and I made eye contact a few times, as did the chatting waitress and I, still no visit.

After being ignored for about 10 minutes I got the distinct feeling that no service was coming so I left. Beyond the complete lack of service, I truly believe my being of African American decent played a major part in lack of service I experienced. If this is the new face of your chain, or the continuation of an old one face, perhaps the appropriate signage, “Whites Only”, should be posted.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

OK, I love Waffle House. THIS Waffle House excelled at everything I love about them. The staff was superb! They took such good care of us and acted like it was all no big deal. They treat you like you would want them to treat your momma.

Our food was great - eggs, hashbrowns, sausage, toast. They very kindly filled our Ozark Trail tumblers to the brim for the road. This was some great hospitality with a good side order of food. You can't go wrong here - unless you want pancakes, I mean.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

It doesn't matter where I travel, a waffle house is always a great place to dine. Good food, great $

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

We love Waffle House!!!!! Only complaint about this one is that the music was so loud I fett like I was in a bar.