“Such a great experience!!!”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #29 of 53 Restaurants in Corydon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 August 2016

OK, I love Waffle House. THIS Waffle House excelled at everything I love about them. The staff was superb! They took such good care of us and acted like it was all no big deal. They treat you like you would want them to treat your momma.

Our food was great - eggs, hashbrowns, sausage, toast. They very kindly filled our Ozark Trail tumblers to the brim for the road. This was some great hospitality with a good side order of food. You can't go wrong here - unless you want pancakes, I mean.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

It doesn't matter where I travel, a waffle house is always a great place to dine. Good food, great $

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

We love Waffle House!!!!! Only complaint about this one is that the music was so loud I fett like I was in a bar.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

When you get breakfast it has to be Waffle House. That is a rule while traveling, lol. I had the best cook ever this Friday night, I don't know how this man Josh did it but those were the best ham chesse hash browns and eggs I have ever had at Waffle House.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

This was one of the best Waffle Houses that I have been to. The services was great. I wish I would have caught the waitresses name. She was so attentive and very nice. The food was hot and prepared exactly as we ordered. She was right there with the refills too. If you are looking for a great, hot breakfast that is inexpensive this is the place