“Waffle House!!!!”

Waffle House
Ranked #29 of 52 Restaurants in Corydon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

We love Waffle House!!!!! Only complaint about this one is that the music was so loud I fett like I was in a bar.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

When you get breakfast it has to be Waffle House. That is a rule while traveling, lol. I had the best cook ever this Friday night, I don't know how this man Josh did it but those were the best ham chesse hash browns and eggs I have ever had at Waffle House.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

This was one of the best Waffle Houses that I have been to. The services was great. I wish I would have caught the waitresses name. She was so attentive and very nice. The food was hot and prepared exactly as we ordered. She was right there with the refills too. If you are looking for a great, hot breakfast that is inexpensive this is the place

Reviewed 19 October 2015

I sent my first pecan waffle back because it had so few pecans in it. The second arrived with perhaps a teaspoon more. We were in a hurry, so we are and left. Won't stop here again.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

Fast and friendly service. The waitress was very polite and pleasant. The food was great. I wish this restaurant had a location in my home town area.