“Excellent Take-Out Pizza”

Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Clermont
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 November 2015

Really outstanding take-out pizza in a wasteland of cardboard pizza joints. Give it a try and you'll be pleasantly surprised. I have not eaten at the restaurant, but the place seemed pleasant while I was waiting to pick up my order.

I had the deep dish pizza with sausage and extra cheese. Nothing exotic, just regular pizza done exceptionally well. The crust was crisp in the right spots, chewy where it should be, and had truly great flavor, unlike those chain stores. On a quick side note, I always try the meatballs as a measure of the quality of the kitchen. If they are reheated from frozen in insipid sauce, it says a lot… In this case, the meatballs were excellent, flavorful and tender in a very nice marinara. It wasn't the best marinara I have ever had, but it was far better than average. Well done!

Reviewed 26 June 2015

The food is fantastic! While I've never been to Chicago I dig the Chicago-style pies (and it reheats great as the cheese doesn't dry out!) but the real reason I go back time and time again is because of their wings. Not only do they taste amazing but they actually have decent amounts of meat on them unlike Papa Johns, Dominos and Pizza Hut. Normally I hate leaving the house and prefer delivery, but this Chicago's pizza is worth the 20-25 minute round-trip drive from southern Speedway! Glad someone turned me onto them in May!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Aside from new carpeting and moving some tables and the salad bar around this place hasn't changed much in 20 plus years. That's fine with me. This place has good pizza and sandwiches. If it is a Friday night the place gets very busy and carry out can take awhile. The pizzas can get a bit full of sauce too. Come in on a less busy night and the quality seems more consistent.

The breadsticks are always thin and wonderful with the cheese sauce having a bit of kick to it. The sandwiches have always been fine. Pepsi products are the cola of choice here. This is probably the best restaurant in Clermont.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

When I called in to order a pizza for pick-up, the young lady who answered the phone was very courteous. I did not have a menu so she handed the phone to a gentleman to help me. He was very pleasant as he asked what we wanted and made suggestions to match our needs and likes. When I arrived to pick up our order it was ready for us. The price was more than reasonable. At home when we sat down to eat, we discovered we had gotten a delightful - out of the ordinary - pizza! On a "regular crust" there was a white sauce, chicken chunks, sun dried tomatoes, feta cheese and spinach. We enjoyed it tremendously and were happy we got a large size so there was enough for lunch the next day!

Reviewed 4 August 2013

I came to your establishment I called a few times before because I thought you still delivered nevertheless I ordered a Chicago Style Deep Dish pizza and yours was absolutely not that, it was tasty but it was nothing more than a thick crusted pizza with all the toppings I requested and the cheese and tomato sauce on top. There was a after taste as well. Good try but being raised in the Chicago Area I know my deep dish and this wasn't it!

1  Thank Felice M