“WOW”

Senor Iguanas
Ranked #9 of 91 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch, promptly greated and sat.. server at the table immediately, drinks arrived just as fast.. Very nice menu, large selection. We got the shrimp burrito that was a new menu item and the chicken enchiladas.. Both plates were freakin enormous, the burrito was as big as my thigh(not bragging, it's just a fact)..everything was prepared and presented very nicely... the waiter checked back often without being a nuisance. The are excellent drink specials that we should have tried but we are driving so we couldn't.
Do yourself a big favor and check this place out, right next to the best western off the highway... If you are expecting Taco Bell, stay home and make your own crud... if you want the good stuff , come see these folks!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and good selection on the menu! Had a Sangeria Margarita, well actually 2! ;) Yummy! The best chips and salsa in town! Definitely my new favorite place!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I would like to start by mentioning how great our server, Adriana, was. She was sweet and very attentive. They bring out chips and salsa as soon as you sit down.

I had the taco salad and it was very good. My husbands enchilada meal came with so much rice he let me put some of it into my salad. I had their large margarita (I always get the bottom shelf tequila because I love the taste of tequila) and the margarita was so good I ordered a 2nd (probably won't do that again...one will be enough next time).

My husband wanted to show me that the top shelf tequila was much better so he ordered a flight. They were good but no where near the taste of the bottom shelf that I love.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

A little bit tucked away off the main road, this location is clean and efficient. I have been to the Louisville location and enjoyed them as well but this was my first time here.
The service was very friendly and efficient, our drinks were delivered right away along with chips and salsa.

Our meal were hot and tasty, certainly would be happy to eat here again.

The offer Dt. MT DEW!

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Drinks were great. Food was tasty. A little pricey but still worth it. Service was awesome. Would recommend for sure