“love the queso sauce”

Senor Iguanas
Ranked #9 of 99 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 December 2016

We were traveling through for the Holidays and decided to stop here. It was very good and we absolutely love the queso dip. We can't get it where we live in Wisconsin or Illinois. The server was nice and the atmosphere was fine. The chicken tortilla soup was great!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

I was on a business trip with my coworkers, and our host where we were staying recommended this restaurant. Food was great, as was the atmosphere. Music was lively without being too loud. I'd definitely return if we're in the area again! Food was brought to our table very quickly. Even though it was relatively late and probably past peak dining time, I was still impressed with how quickly the food was ready!

Reviewed 21 September 2016

Senor Iguanas catered our daughters wedding for 150 guests. The service was wonderful. Staff was prepared, polite and took care of everything. Mr & Mrs Jeremy Cooley are off to a great start with a beautiful wedding

1  Thank cp835194
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Senor Iguana's was a huge disappointment. Overpriced, unimpressive food. The dark interior wasn't as romantic or intimate as it was a mask for the dismal condition of the dining area. The staff was unemotional and expressionless.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We ate here because it was next to our hotel. It was late so we got seated right away. The waitress asked what we wanted to drink and I was going to get the strawberry margarita which was $4.99. She talked us into getting the higher priced drinks for $8.99 because she said they used better booze in those. They were horrible so I can't imagine what the cheaper one was like. My husband asked for his frozen and it was so watery. The salsa was good and we each had the tacos. They were good. We did have a coupon which at first the waitress didn't want to take until she asked her manager, so why do they put them on their website? Anyway, I'm sure we could of found a much nicer place but it was late and we just walked there from our hotel.