Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Clarksville
Quality Suites(Jeffersonville)
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites(Jeffersonville)
View Hotel
All reviewsan extended period of timerooms are bigrooms are cleanstaff was very friendly and helpfulcomfortable bedmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 November 2011

Stayed with my sister, niece and 9mo. old great niece. We all were very happy....clean hotel, nice staff and very helpful. We had two queen bed suite with kitchen and enough room to set up a play pin. We made breakfast in the morning..... great stay!!!!! Located just off I-65 and Veterans Parkway. We used the Chevy Dealership on Veterans Parkway as our land mark to turn to get back to hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2011

After reading the reviews we decided to give the Suburban a try. It was a good choice. The hotel, even crowded, was clean and quiet. The room was large with what you would expect in a extended stay establishment. It is as noted by the previous reviewer close to many restaurants. It is a little bit hard to get to, so if you have a GPS I suggest you use it to find your way.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2011

Didn't know where the hell this hotel was or what to expect. Just following gps late at night after a long day of driving. We were suprised. Good location, near lots of stores and restaurants. The hotel is nice, clean, spacious, with a kitchen and flatscreen. We were satisfied. The fitness center is small but sufficient and pretty much empty all the time. The only bad thing is the location being in a weird awkard positon off of the hwy. I would recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2011

I am a business traveler and stay in many hotels, and as far as affordable extended stays, this one is a fabulous value.

It IS very basic, but it is super clean and very convenient to interstate, walmart, shopping, etc.

It is also VERY quiet. I stayed in this hotel for 4 weeks straight and it felt like home. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed 6 August 2009

The staff at this hotel are wonderful, check-in/out was quick and easy and cordial. This hotel appears to be fairly new, and is a very basic extended stay. My room appeared clean and modern, but there was a funk smell in the bathroom that resembled sewer gas or something of that nature. I inspected the room and couldn't find the source of the smell, but it seemed to be stronger in the bathroom. I don't know whats worse; a slightly dirty room that smells clean, or a clean room that smells dirty. My room featured very basic amenities, but for the price paid, I really can't complain. The Candlewood Suites next door is much nicer in comparison, but came in $20/night higher when I checked the internet before staying here.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business