“Excellent Stay”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Clarksville
Frankenmuth, Michigan
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We had two rooms / suites at this Candlewood and both rooms were great. The beds were super comfortable and spotless. The rooms, the utensils, the appliances, and the bathrooms were very very clean and I will definatly be back. The location could not be better. Very close to shopping, restaraunts, to Louisville KY, and the highway. Reasonable rates!!! Nice folks at the desk and willing to help in any way they can!!!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Augustus A, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Louisville North, responded to this review, 22 February 2012
Thank you so much for your positive review of our Hotel and Staff. I will be sure to relay your compliments to our entire staff as we all greatly appreciate the feedback. Our fully equipped suites are meant to impress our guests with every item needed for a comfortable and relaxing stay and an "at home" feel. We are very close to Louisville and as the recent news has reported the traffic has gotten much better with the re-opening of the Sherman-Minton bridge allowing our guests easier access to the Downtown Louisville area during the day and the quiet laid back atmosphere of Southern Indiana at night. Once again thank you and we look forward to having you as our guest in the future!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We stayed there for almost 6 months and just couldn't take it anymore. The hotel was new, and the beds where great, rooms where clean...I should start off by saying, I know for a fact that the staff has now pretty much all changed. With that said, Housekeeping was horrible, and so was the manager. He actually insulted me, and told me to "shut up". We were there on business. The pool was green the whole time we were there, and the windows leaked when it rained. A friend of ours got sick and come to find out there was mold in his room...being that it was a new hotel, I'm sure it had to do with the leaking windows! My opinion of course. I know Sara is still there, and she was the best thing that ever happened to that Hotel. She is at the front desk and was always very friendly, kind and helpful. Andrea was also excellent, and came in to take over, but she also left....So, if you keep to yourself and clean your own room like I did, then they have everything you need...but if you are extended stay and want to socialize, well, again, I can't speak for now...but I will never stay there again!

Room Tip: I would say any room is fine...the hotel is about 3 blocks away from a main road.
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank froggeede
Thank you for your candid response as we appreciate all feedback in order to create a better guest experience here at the Candlewood Suites. My name is Augustus Allen II and I have recently taken over the role as General Manager at the hotel and have made needed changes to the hotel to address issues that you had experienced at our hotel back in March of 2011. We welcome you back to our hotel to see the changes, and the the great things that have stayed such as Sarah who is a great asset to the hotel. Once again thank you for your review and we hope that you would give us a second chance as we are a fully equipped extended stay hotel that provides a clean room and a friendly atmosphere for all of our guests to feel at home.
Terre Haute, Indiana
Reviewed 30 December 2011

This place is awesome, have stayed here for 7 months now. It is very clean. The staff is very intelligent at what they do and very personable. I have two kids and they make them feel like family. Would definately recommend to anyone traveling through louisville, ky or southern in.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank J W
Thank you so much for your kind review. The team here at the Candlewood Suites strive to provide a clean and friendly atmosphere so that you can feel at home when staying with us. I will be sure to share with the team your positive feedback. Once again thank you and we hope to see you again!
Shepherdsville, Kentucky
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Very new hotel, and very easy to find. Has all the amenities of home and then some, like a fully furnished studio apartment. Wouldn't mind living there myself. Very clean and good friendly staff. Will most definitely stay again.

• Stayed December 2011
1 Thank syamaha022
Augustus A, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Louisville North, responded to this review, 30 December 2011
Thank you so much for your great review!! The staff and I truly feel that this is a great location and a great hotel for our guests who are looking for a home away from home feel. Especially with such things as an Indoor Heated Swimming Pool, Fitness Center, and Free Laundry Facility we here at the Candlewood strive to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to having you here again in the future!

Augustus Allen II
Candlewood Suites Louisville-North
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 19 December 2011

I had to fly into town last minute for a funeral and hadn't even lined up a place to stay. I went to this hotel because I had stayed at the one close to it before to see if they had any rooms and what kind of prices they were and the gentleman at the front counter was so nice to me. He gave me a great rate and even worked with me on budget since it was last minute and there was a price range I wanted to be within. My room was FAR more than I could have ever asked for. It was a 1 bedroom suite, with a kitchenette, living room and a separate bathroom. It was clean and very well taken care of. The have a laundry facility, pool workout room, it's the ideal setting when away from home.The hotel is quiet and right in the middle so you have a ton of different choices in food, shopping and is also close to the freeway. My family lives there and this is the perfect place for me to stay when in town, I would highly recommend it and will no doubt stay there again next time I'm in town.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Kanya S
Augustus A, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Louisville North, responded to this review, 22 December 2011
Thank you so much for your kind review! It was our pleasure serving you. Our staff is always empowered to work with our guests in such cases as yours so as to minimize the amount of stress and concern during such trying times. We're glad we could exceed your expectations with the size of your room and the amenities offered, part of the Candlewood brand is to offer such things as a Free Laundry Facility, Pool, Fitness Center and fully equipped suites with full size refrigerator, microwave and dual top stoves. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future under better circumstances.

Augustus Allen II
Candlewood Suites Louisville-North
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarksville
0.3 km away
6.1 km away
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Louisville North
6.2 km away
Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel

Been to Candlewood Suites Louisville North? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK