We stayed there for almost 6 months and just couldn't take it anymore. The hotel was new, and the beds where great, rooms where clean...I should start off by saying, I know for a fact that the staff has now pretty much all changed. With that said, Housekeeping was horrible, and so was the manager. He actually insulted me, and told me to "shut up". We were there on business. The pool was green the whole time we were there, and the windows leaked when it rained. A friend of ours got sick and come to find out there was mold in his room...being that it was a new hotel, I'm sure it had to do with the leaking windows! My opinion of course. I know Sara is still there, and she was the best thing that ever happened to that Hotel. She is at the front desk and was always very friendly, kind and helpful. Andrea was also excellent, and came in to take over, but she also left....So, if you keep to yourself and clean your own room like I did, then they have everything you need...but if you are extended stay and want to socialize, well, again, I can't speak for now...but I will never stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Candlewood Suites Louisville North a 100% non-smoking hotel. We are located 4 miles from downtown Louisville and offer all of the comforts of home along with the convenience of having major businesses, retailers and restaurants nearby. We are located off exit #5- Veterans Parkway on I-65. Our all suite hotel is ideally located for visiting Norton Healthcare, Jewish Hospital and Clark & Floyd County Memorial Hospitals. The hotel is also close to the University of Louisville and the brand new Indiana- Purdue University campus. This brand new property has been designed with your needs in mind. Swim year round in our beautiful heated indoor pool, work out in our state of the art fitness center. Cook a meal in our fully equipped kitchens, grab a snack from the fully stocked Candlewood Cupboard or cook-out on our gazebo equipped with a gas grill. Or you can unwind after a hard day s work in our plush recliners while watching premium cable and HD channels on our 32 LCD TV s or grab a movie from our free movie library. If you prefer to work in the privacy of your living room we also offer wired and wireless free high speed Internet and an oversized work desk in every suite. All of our amenities will make you feel right at home and with all that downtown Louisville has to offer makes our Candlewood Suites the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and IHG so you can book your Candlewood Suites Louisville North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Louisville North Hotel Clarksville
- Candlewood Suites Clarksville