Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$65
View deal
Tripadvisor$65
Hotels.com
Priceline
Expedia.com$92
Travelocity$92
Hurb$97
All reviews front desk first floor room was clean rewards program yogurt biscuits and gravy great stay derby weekend complimentary breakfast check in was easy state park next morning indoor pool brittany pillows college
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2022 via mobile

Really loved it at cobblestone. Very romantic. Love the rewards program. Close to food and near state park. Whirlpool tub in room was amazing. Highly recommend. Staff was accommodating. Will deifinitely be back.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jill Miller, General Manager at Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Charlestown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2022

Awww thanks so much. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully, you can come stay with us again very soon. Sincerely, Jill R. Miller, GM

Reviewed 6 August 2022 via mobile

We enjoyed our overnight stay at the hotel. The room was clean and spacious. The staff was super friendly and even made fresh coffee for us at 10pm! They had a great selection in their market pantry and we didn't have to go out shopping for food or drinks. Beautiful landscaping.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jill Miller, General Manager at Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Charlestown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review on your recent stay with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed it and I love hearing positive things about my staff. I feel I have a great staff and they try to make all guests stay enjoyable. I hope you can stay again with us soon. Sincerely, Jill R. Miller, GM

Reviewed 2 August 2022 via mobile

Jessica at the front desk was so nice and she had all the answers. I don’t find that very often
The room and all I seen was clean and in working condition
I just wish there was more hotels like this it kind of had a family atmosphere

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jill Miller, General Manager at Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Charlestown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2022

Hello: Thank you so much for leaving a review and I love hearing about my staff and yes, Jessica is very knowledgeable and helpful. I appreciate you letting others know this. Thanks.

Reviewed 2 August 2022 via mobile

This hotel continues to impress. Every time I stay here the staff is super friendly and the rooms are always very clean. They always have fresh coffee brewed and the lounge area is a nice spot for a drink to unwind after a long day. This hotel is in a very quaint small town, but close enough to the city if that's your thing. They have a real breakfast with a great variety of options like biscuits and gravy, eggs, cereal, fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee and delicious pastries. I have been known to drive a few extra miles because I am picky about hotels and this place always gets it right. I can say enough good things about this place. You'll be glad you stayed there.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello: Thanks so much for all the kind words. I really appreciate our guests and loving hearing from everybody. I hope you can stay with us again very soon. Sincerely, Jill R. Miller, GM

Reviewed 2 August 2022 via mobile

Our stay was outstanding and great, the staff out does there selves to accommodate and service you. Highly recommend staying at the Cobblestone. Brittany was great I highly recommend a cocktail in the lobby.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you Dwight for staying with us and leaving a wonderful review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we love hearing from our guests. We hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Jill R. Miller, Gm