“Quick place for lunch - pizza, grinders, salads”

Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders
Ranked #119 of 262 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 July 2016

I had the 8" Bellacinos Pride pizza. It was relatively small but still almost too much to handle for a lunch. There were a lot of great toppings, and the crust was nice and toasty on the bottom. My colleagues orders grinders and a salad, and they all looked good. The prices were reasonable, and they also had one of the Coke machines that offers over 100 combinations, if you are into that sort of thing. The atmosphere was nothing to get excited about, and it is in a little strip mall / commercial complex. The people were very nice, and I was pleased with the experience.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 June 2015

Recent pizzas we picked up for carry-out were nondescript. The crust seemed similar to packaged grocery-store brands, what little sauce was there lacked taste, and toppings were skimpy. We used to be fans of Bellacino's but unfortunately their pizza can no longer compete with so many better-quality, local alternatives. Grinders or salads may be a better choice.

Reviewed 30 April 2015

This is one of those places where details are what brought them down in my review. The pizza we ordered (a sicilian pepperoni) was just ok, and the baked french fries (at a pizza place) where again just ok. Nothing special here, but what brings them down is the details. The parmesan cheese (in a greasy container - yuk) was....well gross. I don't think it was real....we ended up going up and getting the take home packets of the counter and using them....way better, and they said 100% parmesan. The place needs updating as the carpet was well worn, torn, and just old. The mens room uninal did not work.....of course I found this out after I used it....And just two kids running the place, I think speaks of management style. With so many good Pizza places around, just use this as an option for Chucky Cheese's, as it did seem kid friendly. I think when a Pizza place has to offer pulled pork and french fries something is just not right......

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stopped in for an early lunch during soccer tournament. The place was empty but you can tell they are trying to cater to family groups as the place is kid friendly. Good pizza and sandwiches, good prices. Fast and convenient in spite of construction on 31.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Bellacino's has been our favorite pizza place for many years. Unfortunately, in the past year, there have been many issues that we can no longer overlook. We have had numerous delivery problems. One particular delivery issue was not resolved until approximately 3 hours past the initial order with numerous phone calls to the manager while my children waited patiently for their dinner to arrive. Finally, they received one cold pizza and one hot pizza (they obviously prepared another one quickly) around 8:30pm after it was supposed to be delivered at 5:30pm. Another delivery issue took longer than suggested but not to that extreme( we overlooked that one!) We had a dine-in experience that took way too long considering no one else was even dining in the restaurant. When we finally received our pizza, we discovered after eating a few pieces that it had a weird flavor. They put anchovies on it!! Yuck!! Had to wait for a new pizza to be made. Not that we hadn't already been in the place for over an hour now! Our latest drama with Bellacino's happened this evening when my husband called in an order for carry out. He picked up the pizza on his way home from work and when we opened it up, it was not our pizza!! So, he had to drive all the way back and have them make up a new pizza and drive it home once again. They did however compensate us with a free order of breadsticks-Wow!! Three strikes you're out! Bellacino's, I've given you more than you deserve. I've had birthday and soccer parties at your establishment and had nothing but good things to say about you. Your food is great but your service has gotten so bad that my 8 year old doesn't even want me to order from you anymore! You went from great to horrible. Seems like the management has changed. Maybe someone needs to look into that. Let me know when you get it figured out again.

1  Thank Zinwinegirl