“Great pizza, salads and wings!”

Panoony's Pizza & Wings
Ranked #6 of 75 Restaurants in Brownsburg
Reviewed 22 February 2017

We are regular patrons of Panoony's, mostly using home delivery, but we have eaten inside the restaurant a few times as well. The pizza is great, the wings are huge and tasty, and the italian salad is perfect for two or three people to split along with their pizza or wings. Give it a try!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

We have ordered Pizza here multiple Times and it is always great and the staff is wonderful. They also offer free delivery to the local area!

1  Thank Christmas_man64
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Excellent service and pizza delivered just as ordered the Big Noony is awesome. If you are feeding a crowd this is a monster pizza and well worth it.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Saw someone wearing a Panoony's tshirt last week & asked about it. They told me it was a great place, so since I was in the neighborhood last night I stopped in. Small place without a lot of seating, next to a gas station. Didn't know what to expect.

My experience: great customer service, friendly staff, excellent pizza with homemade crust (I had veggie pizza), awesome (whole) chicken wings (I had butter & herb)...

I was the only one dining in at the time. It looked like the delivery business was really good.

Excellent pizza & wings. I will stop in again if I'm in the area.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

I was very impressed with the quality of the product! The crust was done perfectly, the flavor is spot on, and the toppings plentiful. The employees were very friendly and the establishment was clean. I will definitely be back and bring it home to the whole family!