“favorite take out pizza”
Review of Marco's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Marco's Pizza
Ranked #44 of 76 Restaurants in Brownsburg
Reviewed 12 January 2016

This is not high quality, designer pizza but a very solid choice for reasonably priced carryout pizza. Sometimes we have had to wait longer than they said. We especially like the thin crust pizza.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Pizza is good but double check Your order!!! They have a tendency to mess up you order. It has happened several Times

1  Thank Christmas_man64
Reviewed 17 September 2014

I have only been here a couple times. The first time I was here I tried the Italian sub and it was really good. So I did return to get another Italian. While I was waiting for my food, I could see the employee making my sandwich. Everyone called her by the name "Olivia." I could see that she put the lettuce on my sandwich BEFORE she cooked it? Everyone questioned her and she took the sandwich out of the toaster and it wasn't even in there but 30 seconds. I could tell she noticed the sandwich didn't look right but she still continued to wrap it up and send it out to me. When I opened my sub there was no meat, soggy & warm lettuce, cold bread, and cold cheese. I took it back to correct the issue and "Olivia" (who made my sandwich) was extremely argumentative and rude about the situation. She practically insisted I was wrong because when they took my order I said "I only want lettuce, banana peppers, and cheddar cheese." That did not mean I want cold cheese, cold bread, soggy lettuce, and no meat. I expected the meat to be on the sandwich and I did not appreciate how rude she acted about the entire situation. I was not bothered by the sandwich mess up until she was extremely rude to me about it. While they were making me a new sandwich, I could hear her talking about the situation to other employees. About how she "did exactly as I ordered." It was completely ridiculous how she handled the situation. If I wanted a sandwich with no meat, I would order their veggie.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The pizza and bread sticks here are very good, but the prices are a bit higher than what I like to pay for pizza. Check their website for coupons or search Groupon and other sites. With the coupon it's worth it.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

We have a lot of pizza joints in the Burg, Marcos is a fairly recent addition. We have tried take out a couple times, it is always hot and fresh, pizza has plenty of sauce (a husband must-have for determining quality pie), and great toppings. The cheese bread is tasty too! We always use coupons, so value is rated very good.