“Not sure I like the new pricing”

Orange Leaf - Brownsburg
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Brownsburg
Reviewed 12 March 2018

The yogurt is really good. The facilities were clean. I had Reeses - yum. Great flavor add. They have changed from weight to cup size for charging. I am not sure I liked it though. Be sure to get a small cup and load up. Friendly staff too. Oh yeah, and they are stingy with their test cups

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Fun place to take the kids on a Friday after school. This is definitely a favorite of theirs! Friendly service and very clean.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Frozen custard is good but extremely expensive for the amount you get. I tried to support it because I always saw that they did organization fundraisers. Under new ownership now and was disappointed in the topping selections.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Good mix of frozen ice cream flavors. Good location, nice and clean. Should stop by if you are drive by Brownsburg by I-74. Reasonable price. We had small cups for $4.99. Recommended. Three stars as I am not into sweets too much.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017

The flavor I was really wanting to try, was out if order. The flavored I did try were very flavorful. However most of the time I prefer dairy bases frozen yogurt.
The toppings were not very fresh, the cut up fruit. I think for the value, I did not feel I got my money's worth.

Date of visit: April 2017