This was my second stay in the Hilton Garden Inn in Bloomington, Indiana. It is located less than a half block from the main square of the town and is only about five or six blocks from the historic old part of the IU campus. There are multiple good restaurants around the square or just off it. The hotel staff is uniformly friendly and helpful. There is a small pool in the basement whose temperature I liked for lap swimming. Parking is in the attached city parking garage for a reasonable flat fee with in and out privileges. The nice hotel buffet breakfast is also reasonably priced and convenient. And one can buy The NY Times at a nearby bookstore on the square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington is located in the heart of downtown, within walking distance to a variety of boutiques and shops, and just a short drive to Lake Monroe, Brown County State Park, and Nashville Indiana - a historic artist colony. It is also perfect for parents visiting Indiana University. Guest rooms offer complimentary high-speed Internet Access, large work stations, marble bathrooms, and flat screen TVs. The property also features pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington Hotel Bloomington
- Hilton Bloomington
- Bloomington Hilton Garden Inn