Comfort Inn Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 128
US$ 131
US$ 104
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 119/night.

US$ 123
  • Breakfast included
Showers Inn(Bloomington)
US$ 132
US$ 126
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 141/night.

US$ 125
Grant Street Inn(Bloomington)
US$ 144
US$ 138
All reviewsgreat locationparking garagewithin walking distanceper dayiu campuscookiesbars and restaurantsin townvery nice hoteldowntown areafront desk staffgraduation weekendthe hotel staffhotel is locatedrooms are cleanwould stay here againmy son
Reviewed 21 January 2017

The front desk staff was friendly and professional. They went above and beyond to make me feel welcomed from the moment I arrived and every time I returned for the evening. They gave me dining recommendations after I asked about Thai, even though they had a restaurant in the hotel. I will definitely stay there when I go back to IU next year.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Thank you for staying with us and your feedback. We appreciate the great review. Positive feedback empowers us. Our staff takes great pride in what they do and I will share this great feedback with them. We are esteemed you had a pleasant stay. We await your next visit!

Reviewed 20 January 2017

The staff was willing to accommodate my every need without hesitation and greeted me with smiles throughout my stay. I really appreciated the sincere attempt at making my 10 day stay very comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sargam, Thank you for taking time to share such wonderful feedback from your recent stay. Service is the core of everything we do here and I thank you for taking the time to thank our staff for the level of service they provided you. I'm so glad to read you enjoyed your stay and welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Extremely satisfied with weekend stay .
Fresh water , coffee, hot tea , cookies in the pm was a treat .
Fireplace in front lobby was on and soothing .
I willl stay again
Location Location
Location .
I did not have a car and did not need one

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Hello Marley74, Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to read that our location as well as our accommodations were able to meet and exceed your expectations. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Our stay was short and sweet. Son had audition at IU. Hotel was clean, staff was very pleasant, parking in the adjacent garage was convenient and only $10 (cheap by Chicago standards). Restaurant was fine with reasonable prices.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Kennethj, We extend our deepest appreciation for choosing our hotel during your recent visit. We're so glad we were able to provide you with such a great experience. We take pride in being the best quality hotel at a reasonable price that our customers love. Our deepest thanks for taking the time to share your comments and the five star rating. Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Planned on staying 2 nights at the Hilton Garden Inn over Christmas but we decided on only 1 night. That wasn't because of the hotel. We were just tired of eating after our Christmas trip and wanted to get home to exercise. Loved this hotel. In a perfect location downtown, the value for what you get is better than any other hotel I've stayed at in downtown Bloomington and the people were very accommodating. We asked to cancel our second night and they had no issue with it. We also checked in early and they gave us a room immediately. The rooms are spacious and clean. Parking is in the City lot right behind the hotel and only $10 per night. I'll stay there next time I'm in one of my favorite towns in the US.

Room Tip: All rooms are comfortable.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Rowlett9105, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We strive to be the best quality hotel at a reasonable price that our customers love. We welcome you again and will strive to make your future stays just as great as this one!