All reviews parking garage frosted glass front desk walk in closet sleeping area nice bar area great hotel desk area in town college visit downtown hotel within walking distance small pool the staff was super friendly restaurants and shops iu campus fresh fruit
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My family of four was recently in Bloomington for a college tour at IU and chose Springhill Suites, which was a great call. The hotel is very close to campus, has convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms. Everyone had a great night's sleep and breakfast the following morning was good, too. Highly recommend this property if you have business at IU.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Abigail G, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your recent stay, and had a memorable trip to Bloomington. We always strive to exceed guest expectations, and make each guest a priority. We hope to get the opportunity to host you again, if your travels bring you back to Bloomington!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This is a brand new hotel located in the heart of town. Parking was easy. You can pull up to the front and unload. The rooms are beautiful. Buffet breakfast was wonderful. Everything was top notch. But again, this is a brand new hotel so you should expect that. The only thing I noticed that needed improvement was the clothing the front desk staff wore. It was shabby shabby shabby. For the price of this hotel they should have least had a uniform. Or at the VERY least have a dress code. Black suit with white shirt. OH..and a doorman to help with the bags was missing.

Room Tip: Bring your own pillow. Those provided were overstuffed.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Abigail G, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate hearing directly from our guests, and would like to touch on a few key points you had mentioned. We are delighted to hear that you were able to easily use our parking, and enjoyed our complimentary hot, buffet breakfast! Our breakfast buffet is one of our favorites aspects of our property, and are glad you enjoyed our offerings. The Front Desk team at the time of your check-in were in different uniforms, but this is due to our management team helping out our team on a busy weekend! As managers, we always want to be as hands-on and involved as possible to help out our teams- although, as you pointed out, it can cause a bit of a wardrobe difference! We appreciate all of your feedback, and have passed it on to our hotel teams as the best way to continue to improve our guest experience! Thank you, again!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I stayed here with my mom while visiting family in the area. The manager, Abby, set us up with a great room and was a pleasure to work with. The room was very spacious and included a comfortable seating and desk area, in addition to the standard double beds. The room also had ample storage space so we could keep our luggage out of the way.

My favorite part of our stay was the free breakfast. I am vegan, so I was expecting to just grab some black coffee and maybe a banana. To my pleasant surprise, there were many breakfast options for me including an oatmeal bar, bagels and English muffins with peanut butter and jelly, the freshest fruit I have seen all winter, and non-dairy milk. Thank you to Spring Hill Suites for offering options for those with dietary restrictions or allergies! The rest of the breakfast offerings were scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, and waffles guests could make themselves, which many kids seemed to enjoy. Very impressive!

Overall, the service here was top-notch and the accommodations were very comfortable. I will definitely stay here again next time I am in Bloomington.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Abigail G, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to exceed our guest's expectations, and are delighted to see that we were able to do so in your case! Creating a welcome and comfortable environment for each guest is a top priority, including our breakfast buffet- which we are happy to see you were able to enjoy! If you return to Bloomington, we would love the opportunity to host you again!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Enjoyed our stay. Beds were comfortable and our room was clean. There is a microwave and mini-fridge in the room along with a fantastic complimentary breakfast. Honestly I can't think of a negative. I am looking forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Abigail G, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to review your most recent stay. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay, and are happy to see you plan on returning! We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel was ranked number 1 when I booked it for a college visit and I can see why. From the minute we walked in until checkout we had remarkable service and a very comfortable stay. Our room was very clean and quiet. The breakfast was typical and tasty. The front desk staff was friendly, efficient and very helpful. Will stay here again if my child ends up attending IU!

Stayed: March 2018
Abigail G, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Hearing directly from our guests allows us to continue to grow and better ourselves as a property. We always strive to exceed expectations, and are delighted to hear that we were able to provide you with a comfortable and memorable stay. We hope you and your family enjoyed the campus, and we will get the opportunity to host you again!