“great japanese steak house”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yue-Sun Japanese Steak House
Ranked #8 of 38 Restaurants in Wood Dale
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Informal Japanese steak house with good food. Sushi side is good as well with reasonable prices. It is a comfortable environment and family friendly. I also have been going there once or twice a year for many years.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here for many years. Always great food. The best fried rice around made fresh love the salad with the ginger dressing. The shrimp and filet is always awesome. Always have leftovers.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Very good food and enjoyable service. Have been going there for many years now. Pricing has gotten a bit higher lately.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Good food. A little out dated on decor. Fun cooks. Good service. A little pricey but in line with other restaurants of this type.

Reviewed 6 May 2015

I received a Groupon for my birthday which my son and I used for dinner recently.
I didn't know what to expect, truthfully, because of the location in a small strip mall.
We were both pleasantly surprised. The food was fresh and delicious..I ordered chicken and scallops...my son had steak and shrimp. The staff was friendly, helpful in choosing a drink. The chef did a great job...there was so much food we had leftovers to take home. A staff member came to our table with containers and took care of our leftovers for us, with no effort or request on our part. We will definitely return.