Lowest prices for your stay
Residence Inn
$199
$217
Trip.com
$197
Booking.com$228
Hotels.com$217
Travelocity$217
All reviews director of sales front desk long term stay old orchard minute drive yogurt fitness center property chicago expressway couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2021

My wife and I traveled long term for work and we stayed at this property for multiple months. My wife also had our first child while staying here. Jim and his team do a fantastic job accommodating their guests. The front desk team are incredibly professional and engaging. They always took time to say hello and offer assistance with the baby. Dwayne was always curious as to how my work was going and how the family was. I would recommend this property to all who are looking for a business or personal stay while in Chicago!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Kathryn O'Connell, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago Wilmette/Skokie, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2022

Thank you for your review!! We are so happy to have hosted you for such a special event!! We wish you the best on your next adventure!

Reviewed 11 September 2021

Totally awesome friendly hotel. great staff and very clean rooms. I was with a group to attend a wedding stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. loved it. thanks everyone who is there and was working. would totally stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2021

Thank you for your awesome review! So happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay!! We hope you will be back to visit!!

Reviewed 15 July 2021

We stayed at this Residence Inn for 4+ months and was very impressed with the staff and overall experience. Jim went out of his ways to make sure our reservation and room was set up exactly the way we needed it to be. Kathryn and the front desk staff were very friendly and accommodating. In particular, Robert always made the hotel feel like home after a long day's work. The facilities were very clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to others!

Date of stay: March 2021

Thank you for your review!! We are hoppy to be your home away from home!! Thank you for choosing us! We hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

Everything was close to perfect for the solo multi day stay. The room was well equipped, large bathroom, good a/c, quiet. The couch was not up to the standard. The staff was available and helpful. Accessible location from the expressway. I would return

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for your review!! So happy your enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 16 June 2021

It was my first staying in the hotel for my daughter's graduation, My 4 nights stay made me truly enjoying the cleaness, well organized, supper nice and smiled stuff that we normally find at the top rated hotels. Jim Noone greeted hotel guests in the lobby bringing warm and home felt welcome. A well decorated lobby and cafe with Northwestern deep purple shins into many of us at the minute of walk into the hotel. That's really touching. I realized I left my two outfits at the hotel room while I was on the plance back to home. The minute I landed and called the hotel, the warm nice voice responded from the other end. It was Jim Noone. Not only located the dresses, but send into my way immediately. All my worrying went to the air the minute I ended the call. I could not expect any better customer satisfaction than any other place that I could have. Way to go, Jim and house keeping staff and many others beyond this few minutes search to found action plan. I am very impressed and wanted to let many others to know how great the team is. I just found out Kathryn O'Connell is the head of the team, with her leadership and go above and beyond customer satisfaction service. Residence Inn would welcome more customers as we expect. Thanks for a million, Jim and team. Very proud of you. Will come back again definitely.

SunFei Ye

Date of stay: June 2021

Thank you for your review!! We really appreciate all your praise!! We hope to see you again soon!!