Lowest prices for your stay
Residence Inn
$217
$237
$223
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$237
Travelocity$237
Agoda.com$238
All reviews director of sales front desk long term stay old orchard minute drive yogurt fitness center property chicago expressway couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 June 2021

It was my first staying in the hotel for my daughter's graduation, My 4 nights stay made me truly enjoying the cleaness, well organized, supper nice and smiled stuff that we normally find at the top rated hotels. Jim Noone greeted hotel guests in the lobby bringing warm and home felt welcome. A well decorated lobby and cafe with Northwestern deep purple shins into many of us at the minute of walk into the hotel. That's really touching. I realized I left my two outfits at the hotel room while I was on the plance back to home. The minute I landed and called the hotel, the warm nice voice responded from the other end. It was Jim Noone. Not only located the dresses, but send into my way immediately. All my worrying went to the air the minute I ended the call. I could not expect any better customer satisfaction than any other place that I could have. Way to go, Jim and house keeping staff and many others beyond this few minutes search to found action plan. I am very impressed and wanted to let many others to know how great the team is. I just found out Kathryn O'Connell is the head of the team, with her leadership and go above and beyond customer satisfaction service. Residence Inn would welcome more customers as we expect. Thanks for a million, Jim and team. Very proud of you. Will come back again definitely.

SunFei Ye

Date of stay: June 2021
Kathryn O'Connell, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago Wilmette/Skokie, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2022

Thank you for your review!! We really appreciate all your praise!! We hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

We were attending graduation at Northwestern. This is the closest Marriott property to campus. A short 10-15 minute drive to school and just down the road from a mall. The hotel was clean, the rooms spacious, and the staff very friendly.
I have stayed here a number of times and have always been pleased.

Room tip: Ample free parking.
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Samuel B

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear how much you enjoy staying with us!! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 30 May 2021

We stayed at the Inn while work was being done on our home. Mr Noone made it very easy for us to arrange our stay and co-ordinate with the insurance company. Whether Katherine, Latoya or Vicky were at the desk, the service was cheerful and prompt; we felt they were eager to please us. Due to Covid issues we were not able to partake of the pool area, but staff did apologize. The Inn is convenient to a large mall with many restaurants, and close to the forest preserves with trails, etc.

Room tip: South facing view allows you to see Sears Tower/Willis Center o clear days. Best towards west end of 6th floor.
Date of stay: April 2021

Thank you for your review!! We hope you will get a chance for a weekend get away to enjoy our pool!!

Reviewed 19 May 2021

James Noone and his entire staff were very attentive and accommodating during our stay May 14 through 17, 2021. Katherine O'Connell runs a great Residence Inn. Blankets, extra sheets, towels, etc... provided promptly. Courteous and friendly staff. Even sent an appropriate condolence card as we were visiting our home town due to the passing of a family member. James answered all our questions we asked before left for Chicago/Evanston promptly and with detailed information - very good to know about the surrounding area, restaurants, grocery stores, etc...

Date of stay: May 2021

Thank you for your review!! We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed staying with us!! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2021

My Husband and I have stayed multiple times in this Residence Inn, for four nights during each visit. We have found this property to be very clean, convenient, and accommodating. The staff are very friendly and helpful, and always make us feel comfortable and welcome. We have family in Evanston, and will be returning at least 5 more times in 2021. We love this property and choose to stay here instead of renting through VRBO or AirBnB. Thank you to Kathryn O’Connell and James Noone for creating and maintaining such a nice property!

Date of stay: March 2021
Kathryn O'Connell, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago Wilmette/Skokie, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

Thank you for your review! We are so happy you have enjoyed your stays so much!! The team works very had to keep everyone helpful and everything clean.
We look forward to seeing you for your next visit!