Lowest prices for your stay
$151
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Residence Inn
$148
$161
Travelocity$161
Hotels.com$161
Vio.com$162
All reviews director of sales front desk northwestern university long term stay old orchard small kitchen minute drive yogurt fitness center property chicago expressway couch shampoo
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2021

My Husband and I have stayed multiple times in this Residence Inn, for four nights during each visit. We have found this property to be very clean, convenient, and accommodating. The staff are very friendly and helpful, and always make us feel comfortable and welcome. We have family in Evanston, and will be returning at least 5 more times in 2021. We love this property and choose to stay here instead of renting through VRBO or AirBnB. Thank you to Kathryn O’Connell and James Noone for creating and maintaining such a nice property!

Date of stay: March 2021
Kathryn O'Connell, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago Wilmette/Skokie, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

Thank you for your review! We are so happy you have enjoyed your stays so much!! The team works very had to keep everyone helpful and everything clean.
We look forward to seeing you for your next visit!

Reviewed 9 March 2021

I stayed for 4 months for work and I must say that I had a great experience. Kathryn O’Connell and James Noone have a great hotel of friendly staff. I'm grateful for them being so helpful with any needs I had. I would highly recommend this hotel. The walls are pretty thick and you can't really hear people around you which is great. Thank you all for making this my home for five months.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay! We love our hotel and our staff too!!

Reviewed 13 February 2021

We stayed in January 2021. The team went above and beyond to make our stay pleasant. The hotel was in perfect condition, very clean and welcoming. We had an excellent experience and look forward to coming back. The hotel location is also great, close to good shopping and restaurants. We highly recommend Residence Inn Chicago Wilmette/Skokie.

Date of stay: January 2021

Thank you for your review! We are so happy we were the "perfect" fit for you!! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 13 January 2021

I stayed here in May 2020 for a couple months and then from October 2020 till after New Years. Reason being, I've been working at a hospital nearby as a nurse taking care of patients with Covid. Now I feel comfortable enough to be back home as I've gotten the vaccine. I chose to move out and live alone to protect myself and and my family and I chose this hotel. I could not be happier with my stay and the service provided during my time here. James helped me with my extended- stay reservation and was always available via phone and email for any questions and concerns. Kathryn and the rest of the staff were always available as well. I felt very comfortable with all the Covid protocols in place. Through the Marriott app, I was able to request items such as clean towels, clean bed sheets, shampoo, soap, etc. and the staff were extremely quick to bring it up to my room and leave it at my door. I highly recommend staying at this hotel, whether you're local or from out of town.

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you had a great stay! Happy to hear you are home now safe and sound.

Reviewed 13 January 2021

The team that works at the Residence Inn Chicago Wilmette is top notch. I needed a toaster oven for my stay, and Jim actually brought one for me to use during my stay. Also, I ordered frozen food ahead of my stay, and the team at the Residence Inn unpacked my food and had it ready in my freezer when I arrived. Jim clearly communicated with me prior to my stay to ensure that I was fully aware of all of the COVID-19 measures the hotel is taking. When I arrived my room was absolutely spotless! Everyone in the hotel is wearing a mask in public areas. They're doing everything possible to keep guests safe.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear we took good care of you while you were here. We work hard to keep everyone safe while they visit. We hope you will visit us again soon!