“Super Clean with a cheery, helpful staff”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #11 of 54 Restaurants in Willowbrook
Reviewed 14 June 2017

As we have found at most Chic-Fil-A's the staff goes out of their way to accommodate. The place is spotless, and the food predictable. They checked up on us, we were traveleing with a baseball team, and even cleared our tables. Great experience.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Just a quick drive thru lunch but they had me pull over until my sandwich was ready. It was quickly brought out to my car and was piping hot! Very polite service throughout the process.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Love the food. No doubt. Service is hands down the friendliest there is. But you gotta repeat your order a hundred times and they still screw it up. I don't understand why it is so difficult but every time I do the drive thru here they mess up my order. I literally went over 3 times while talking into the microphone then again 4 more times to the girl at the window and it was still wrong. Nothing unusual ordered. Just confused personnel behind the counter. Just go in, order, and eat there. That way they can fix all the stuff they mess up.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

If you read my reviews you will know I don't frequent, let alone do reviews on fast food restaurants. Until now.

Well, I came for some needed protein and it was the first sign I saw with some close parking spots on my way hundreds of miles away in a hurry.

I am reviewing because this "restaurant" has something that some of the top restaurants I am fortunate to visit don't.

This is a cookie-cutter joint with an incredible "feel". I know, what the ....does that mean? Okay, I felt welcome - not because of what people said or did. I felt like I was the most important person in front of the person I was dealing with. I felt a strange peace in the whole building that seemed to be shared by everyone there. Holy crap, this is the touchiest, feeliest review I have ever done.

In talking to friends they said that Chick-fil-a had had some controversy about something one of the owners had said. I gotta say, if this is what sort of culture the owners produce, you might want to listen to them.

If you transferred this "feeling" into the highest end restaurant it would become the best restaurant in the world. Probably not doable because it was the people there that made the difference as I watch them, I don't think they were snobby enough to produce the ego stroking necessary for the so-called top restaurants.

I watched them interact with each other and their customers and it was unique. I don't know what sort of hiring program or orientation system they have but it works, and some.

So my rating is misleading, because the top rating this sort of restaurant could ever get from me is supposed to be a "2" or "3" for an exceptional staffer because I don't believe that fast food can serve the soul - now I do!

The chicken was actually pretty good. Not sure what the cow thing is but it seems to work for them.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Stopped for breakfast on the way out of town and Chick Fil A was amazing as usual. Went through the drive through and the order was correct as well as hot and fresh. The service was great!