“Terrific Deep-Dish Pizza”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #3 of 58 Restaurants in Willowbrook
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizza right in your neighborhood. Visit us for a family-friendly atmosphere and delicious food or order your meal online for pickup or delivery.
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Restaurant was packed early on a Saturday night, a testimony to just how good the food is! We enjoyed a Chicago-style deep dish sausage, mushroom, onion, and green pepper. It is as delicious! Server was extremely busy, but friendly and attentive. Give this place a try, you'll be glad you did!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Oh Giordano. I miss you already and it's only been a few days.

We didn't want to deal with the crowd and parking of the other Giordanos at downtown and was glad we came here instead. I phoned in and preordered the Chicago classic and the ones with only veggies. When we arrived the pizzas were ready for us and boy it was delicious. It was cheesy with tons of toppings and the sauce and the crust combination was perfect.

We also ordered the family size salad and that was very fresh and good as well.

Service was good and they have tons of beers on tap that I didn't get to try. Private parking lot with plenty of parking spots. Overall, we left happy and full.

Please open one in NYC and new Jersey!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

5-Star all the way! Both food and service are epic! I visited about 2 PM just after lunch and ordered a deep dish BBQ chicken pizza. I was immediately informed that it would be a 45 minute wait to which I replied would be no problem. They were meticulous in providing me with constant updates as to timing. About 40 minutes into the wait the manager visited my table and informed that they had made the wrong kind of pizza and that I could have either the one they had made or the correct kind which was already in the oven, cooking. I said I would wait for the correct one. In about 15 minutes the correct pizza finally arrived and was it delicious! A veritable work of culinary art, both in appearance and taste. This place has it nailed with their perfect customer service. I took half my pizza with me and when I paid the bill, they had boxed up the incorrect order and had it waiting for me to take with me as well! What a perfect way to turn a potential customer service disaster into a super positive experience! They also did not charge me for my coffee which was an additional nice touch.
This place comes highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

We called ahead and got a big table for a group of hungry teenage boys and it was perfect. Definitely call ahead about 45 minutes if you want deep dish, and then it will be ready for you when you arrive. Otherwise you wait. There are TV screens with sports, and the staff was great! The food was wonderful, the wait staff helpful.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Came here with a few guests from out of town who wanted chciago style.deep dish.
I must say i have never been disappointed by giodanos but this location does not have the right amount of cheese sauce and topling ratio. Terrible. When i approached the waitress she just walked away. I love giordanos. They just have lost their customer service touch. Visit another location or go to Lou Malnatis