Econo Lodge(Willowbrook)
US$ 86
US$ 122
US$ 116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 131/night.

US$ 167
US$ 142
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 199/night.

US$ 100
US$ 111
US$ 104
US$ 100
All reviewsfront deskpremium roomwould stay againno frillslaminate flooringshampoo conditionermidway airportpast few yearsbathroom sinkstayed one nightexcellent customer servicesized bedcheck in was quickwifi worked wellgreat place to stayconvenient locationpleasant stay
Reviewed 1 May 2015

First and foremost, when you reserve a room with this location, either through central booking or directly at Willowbrook property, make sure that you get a confirmation
from them via email, print it and take with you, especially when you have been quoted a particular rate for the evening, make sure this amount is on the reservation confirmation or call them back and have them resend it to you in a different way! Twice last month I was overcharged, but with my printed room and price confirmation, I nipped it in the bud! Watch! check your bill before you leave the check out desk and make sure you do check out personally! They will charge you their adjusted rate for the evening instead of the one originally quoted to you. Also watch for the safe charges, if you don't use the safe, have them remove those daily 1.50 safe charges. LOOK AT YOUR BILL BEFORE YOU check out! Also double check your statement when you credit card bill comes and make sure you got the proper adjustments of the safe charges and room overcharges, some of the employees are still pretty green and may charge you instead of credit you!!!! Yep, happened to us. Next great place to take the pets, but a lot of people do not clean up after their pets #2 outside, and with the dog flu going around, find a clean place to walk them. When you check in get you hair dryer right away, because they do not have them in the rooms as well as irons and boards. Coffee makers are also not available in all rooms, but awesome coffee in the lobby! Also, many people make this place their full time home,
like to smoke right outside their doors, if this bothers you, better call management.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2015

Dear Mary S,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide us a review of your recent stay with us. I appreciate your understanding with the billing issues that took place and I apologize for the errors that occurred. I have addressed the issues that took place with my entire front desk staff and we will ensure a discrepancy between the room price reserved and the room price charged will not happen again.

I hope despite these issues that you will come stay with us again and give us another chance to show our dedication to great customer service.

Reviewed 12 April 2015

Visited the area again in April and picked the Red Roof Inn a second time. Just as good as earlier visit: rooms clean and well decorated, low rates ($62 for a Friday night), friendly and quick service at the desk. This time, less noise from traffic and slamming car doors. Stayed on the third floor, which was fine for us, but you might want to request first floor if stairs are a problem. Convenient to restaurants, stores, etc.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2015

Dear Icar4000,

We are happy to see you again staying with us at the Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook and I appreciate your taking a moment to leave us a review of your most recent stay. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our renovated rooms with our new decor and that you found your room clean and comfortable.

I thank you again for your continued patronage and offering our future guests some details into your experience. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2015

it is not too often that we can say "wow" after staying in a hotel for the night - but my wife and I both commented on how nice the Red Roof - Plus was. Our son and his family live in LaGrange and seems like every other month we are visiting. We have "tried" several hotels in the area and have not been impressed, till last week - nice rooms, clean rooms, lot of things to do in the area, and super price(least expensive)...not to mention the reception we received upon our arrival...guess who'll staying at the Red Roof-Plus next month!!!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Don P

Dear Don P,

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback of your recent stay at the Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook. We enjoy hearing from all our guests as we work to continuously improve the service and accommodations we offer.

I'm happy to hear that we are able to accommodate you and your wife when you were visiting family in the area and hopefully we will see you again soon. Thank you again for staying with us and I wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 17 February 2015

My partner and I booked a king suite here through Orbitz a few weeks prior to our stay and felt very content with the value for the low price we paid. A very roomy area, nice TV and desk setup, microwave and refrigerator, fancy sink and vanity section, and a decent bathroom. Heat worked well, and we even had to turn on the external fan for the night in February. Really, a good quality room with nice ambiance and upscale feel.

Our check-in agent was very polite and made some kind small talk with us as well as the folks ahead of us in line. The lobby area is small, but they do provide coffee and have an ATM inside. There is ample parking, especially considering the layout of the rooms. The hotel is setup with all rooms facing directly outside motel-style, so you might anticipate a cold or rainy/snowy walk depending on the weather.

The hotel is in close proximity to a Denny's, a Target, and a couple small convenience stores/gas stations. Close enough to be a 30 minute drive from downtown Chicago, but far enough to get away from the busy crowds and high prices. I have certainly paid more for rooms that offered a lot less. If I am looking to plan a Chicago trip and stay on a lean budget, this place will be high on my list.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank hend6
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2015

Dear hend6,

On behalf of my entire staff I'd like to thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking a moment to provide some feedback of your experience. We appreciate hearing from all of our guests as we look for ways to further improve the service we offer.

As you noted in your review we are a short drive from downtown Chicago but located in a quiet suburban area with a number of restaurants and shopping locations close by. We are also recently renovated with new bedding, flooring, paint, and furniture.

We hope to see you again in your future visits to Chicago and I thank you again your comments.

Reviewed 11 February 2015 via mobile

Wonderful hotel, excellent staff, Jay the maintenance man was a true gentleman. Cut a path in the snow, for a path & to our car. Thank you for everything, anyone looking to stay in Willowbrook, this place is value for money

Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Anthony W
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2015

Dear Anthony W,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some kind words regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and that Jay was able to assist you with getting to your car after the large snowstorm we received. We look forward to seeing you in the future and I thank you again for your review.