“Great Service Good Food”

Tomato Bar Pizza Bakery
Ranked #17 of 53 Restaurants in Willowbrook
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Description: Tomato Bar serves pizza, salads, calzones, oven-baked sandwiches, beer & wine in a fun, socially-engaging atmosphere. Great for a family with kids or for folks looking for a casual, relaxing place to have great, fresh food and a pint or two.
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Stopped here with my wife for dinner. I ordered a small salad, wings and a small 10" cheese pizza. My wife ordered a large salad. My salad was big enough for two to share. My 6 wings were very good and fresh. They do not serve them in the sauce, you dip your wings into sauce of your choice. The hot sauce I ordered for the wings was like a Franks Hot Sauce which kind of disappointed me. The wings though were fresh and hot. The salad I had was very large especially for a small. It was very good and more than enough dressing was shared. My wife had enough salad for a large which we both could have split if we wanted. The cheese pizza was a after thought on both our parts. I am glad we did it though. It was very good. I think next time I may venture into a sausage or other type. All in all it was a pleasant experience. Our waiter was extremely nice and accommodating. I would recommend having lunch or dinner at this place. I will definitely be back. Ask for the waiter who wears his ball cap backwards.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Gone is the cozy type sports bar feel of what once was Phillies long time ago. Instead we have an Urban/ Industrial decor that would be better suited in a college town or in the city. Pizza is also leaning towards gourmet type but you can build your own. The crust is amazing and ingredients are fresh but the sauce lacks flavor and is spread thin. they also have salads which are well made, sandwiches and calzones. Beer and wine only from the bar. Staff is very friendly and prices reasonable.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

We sampled this pizza tonight at a Binny's Micro Brew Tasting. The pizza was amazing. The crust was as delicious as the toppings. They offered their Magic Potion, Heavy Soul and Regular Pepperoni and all were delicious. Judging from the menu this will be my new go to pizza restaurant weekly. So happy to try something new!

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Have eaten here many times , my picky eater loves the cheese pizza better than all other pizzerias. Besides cheese pizza, we have tried their other specialty pizzas and all are good. My husband enjoys the variety of beers on tap. Love that we can walk here-nice and clean with new outdoor seating-

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I have now visited twice. This is not your typical pizza shop. The pizza and sandwiches are just a bit different. I had a calzone on my first visit. It was quite large served with sauce on the side. The sauce was a bit bland and needed some more seasonings. My second visit i tried a BBQ chicken pizza. It was excellent. They have a large selection of craft beers, but I prefer wine. The wine choices are not great. The atmosphere is industrial, feeling, not a cozy place to sit back and relax. It feels more like a college joint than a neighborhood place. So overall, my feelings are mixed.