“Koi is one of the best in the Burbs”
Review of Koi Sushi & Grill

Koi Sushi & Grill
Ranked #31 of 144 Restaurants in Wheaton
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Japanese sushi Chinese Thai.
Description: Japanese sushi Chinese Thai.
Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

Koi is an absolute gem! If you are looking for high quality, very fresh sushi and sashimi at a very reasonable price this place simply can't be beat. Bar none! The owner is a zealot about quality and freshness and it shows! You will be very pleased.

2  Thank Wayne P

Reviewed 5 June 2015

I had heard about a this Place and it is less than 3 miles from me and I decided to stop by for lunch and I have now been there twice and will definitely go back again. I had the Chinese Mongolian chicken the first visit and tried some sashimi and mochi ice cream, and the second visit the Bento Box with California Roll and Beef Teriyaki and all very tasty. I had Chris wait on me both times and he is a really nice guy and very informative n this extensive menu. I will try the Thai next visit!,

Reviewed 13 May 2015

My wife and I ate here on a recent saturday night and really enjoyed the meal. They have only been open 8 months or so, so they are still building the business. The building they are in is not fancy and the interior is not fancy, but the service and food way more than make up for any of these. They do not have a liquor license, so we brought our own bottle of wine and they did not charge a corking fee!...way to go! We ordered the Crab Rangoon as an appetizer and I would not recommend this item, the crust was too heavy and the cream cheese on the inside didn't have much crab and was too sweet. We had a traditional Ginger salad which was good, and I had a Miso soup which was also good. We ordered a Mexican Roll which my wife absolutely LOVED - she ordered it "easy rice" and cut in small portions. The quality was fantastic and the presentation was some of the best we have seen. I ordered the Sashimi and Sushi Combo and again, the presentation was beautiful...the quality of the fish was VERY VERY good. The prices are really reasonable - maybe the lowest around? This place was really a home run for us, no corking fee, excellent quality and presentation and great service, we will definitely be back.

1  Thank Texas_Phil
Reviewed 10 May 2015

We were in town for the weekend, a dose of our party wanted torrid some good sushi, and this definitively was it! Everything else we ordered was also quite good so we will return on a future trip for sure.

Reviewed 2 May 2015

Went to Koi tonight for the first time and thought it was very good. They were very helpful and attentive -- we are novice sushi & Thai food eaters. Food seemed very fresh and was light & flavorful. We definitely plan to go back. Even the plating was beautiful.

1  Thank N U