“Celebrating a Birthday ”
Review of Grill 89

Grill 89
Ranked #6 of 111 Restaurants in Westmont
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Visited here for my father in laws birthday. The biggest struggle I have is finding food for my son (he's 4) and myself (vegetarian) the selection of food choices was great! I recommend getting the protein power bowls! Their deviled eggs and spinach artichoke dip are great as well! I recommend you get a reservation, it can get very crowded. I've been here twice, never disappointed! I will be back soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We checked this place out on a busy Saturday night and were happy that we waited for a table. We started with the wings which were a little spicy for me (habanero rubbed) so I enjoyed the celery and blue cheese dip while my husband finished off the wings. For dinner, I opted for the Smoked Brisket Melt which was delicious....I want to return for another taste of that barbecue sauce. My husband had a burger and was very happy with that as well. The noise level is high, but service was attentive, and, overall, we were more than satisfied and plan to return.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Had 2 dinners here recently. Good news, the burger and fries were very good. Definitely the best thing on the menu. Huge burger, tasty fries. Bad news, don't order the chicken enchiladas (no matter how good the server says it is). Spicy sauce, but compared to the size of the burger the 2 enchiladas were child size and the accompanying rice and beans were not worth eating. Ribs were so so and my dinner mate had to fight with them to get the meat off the bone. Fish tacos have been better, seemed to have slipped in taste and quality. Noise level wasn't too bad but we ate at off, non crowded times. Bottom line - burger is the best thing on the menu and the only thing I'd go back for (which I will).

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Stopped in for lunch. Looked pretty popular/busy. Waitress was friendly, all staff seemed pleasant and eager to please. House salad 1st, shredded iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, croutons and vinaigrette. Familiar good taste, reminded me of the toppings on a Mr. Sub submarine (possibly banana pepper juice). Went all out and ordered the full rack of ribs. Good sized rack, not fall-off-the-bone, a little dry but tasty sauce. Cornbread and Ffries w/ sea salt were good.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

My girlfriend always had gastronomical desserts from here every time we visited with one being prettier than the other