“Can't beat the lunch special ”
Review of Jay's Wok

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jay's Wok
Ranked #9 of 38 Restaurants in Westchester
Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

I think this place is called Jay's Wok now but it's still great. I go here for lunch a lot because you can not beat the deal. For around $5 you get a lunch special with a drink and egg roll/soup. I get the sweet and sour chicken and it comes with fried rice. Let me tell you the portion is huge. I usually can't finish it all in 1 sitting. All that for $5. The food is really good and is ready fast.

Reviewed 28 September 2014

I've ordered several times from this restaurant and the salt and pepper chicken wings are great! I like several other dishes due to the straight forward flavor and not a ton of veggies to "fill the container". My only concern is I recently went there because I ordered a late dinner (it was around 9pm) and they had the front door wide open to let the cool night air in. Well, this was summertime and as we all know insects are attracted to light, so there were about 50 giant mosquitoes (must be the male ones) all over the walls happy to hang out and enjoy the chinese cooking!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

This small restaurant in a strip mail in Westchester Illinois is not a buffet as another review for this restaurant states. They have a counter where you order the food and most people do carry-out. The food is not gourmet but it is very well prepared and a great value. The lunch special includes $6. The portions for the main courses are large and two orders will easily feed three people. I have tried other similar Chinese restaurants in the area and this is the best one I have found.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Good and varied and lots of it. I ate there twice on this trip. Every dish I tried was done right...and the price was right, too.
I'd've eaten there a third time if my trip had been longer.