Lowest prices for your stay
$156
Official Website
$156
$147
Priceline$155
Hotels.com$156
Hurb$159
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2021 via mobile

Excellent staff! They were all very polite and helpful. The check in process was great. The manager was very courteous. The layout of this hotel is typical Courtyard and they are in the process of renovating. I’m looking forward to seeing how the renovations turns out. I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2020

I can't say enough good things about this place. I usually stay at Comfort Suites, this was the same price. This was leaps and bounds better. The young man at the cafe tonight and was also behind the front desk last night, was so polite and welcoming. The food was shockingly delicious t the cafe and I'm not easy to please. It feels safe and is very comfortable.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 21 January 2020

We absolutely loved our stay here for our wedding. The staff was incredibly friendly and Summer was wonderful to work with from start to finish - she was so helpful with organizing our hotel bags, programs, and shuttles! The front desk staff was always smiling and ready to help at any moment. The hotel lobby is beautiful and perfect for large groups or even small groups for gathering in the morning or at night.

Could not recommend this hotel enough! Thank you, Summer and team!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2019

This hotel charged my credit card for incidentals without permission and when I mentioned it to the front desk and they didn’t even seem concerned let alone trying to address the problem I asked for a call from the manager and here I am waiting and still no call from the manager. Terrible service

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 26 September 2019

This hotel is the standard courtyard, the rooms although not renovated are fairly well kept. Stayed for a night and was very pleased with both check in and check out. I would certainly stay here again. !

Date of stay: September 2019