“Good Food, Great Ambience”
Review of Gracie's Sports Grille & Pizza - CLOSED

Gracie's Sports Grille & Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Washington is a fast-growing suburb adjacent to East Peoria and Gracie's, a newer sports bar, is conveniently located next to the Sleep Inn, just off US 24. It's become very popular with visitors as well as locals, and has, in my experience over the past couple years (I first ate there in May of 2010).
Reviewed 2 August 2015

We've ate here a few times and are always pleased with our meal. Our last trip there was with another couple. We came in at 6 on a Saturday and were seated immediately. The restaurant surprisingly wasn't very busy. 2 of us had pizza and the other 2 had sandwiches with fries. Everyone was very happy with the food. Our server was attentive and friendly. All in all, another good experience. This is a good place to go with a group as it has a lively atmosphere. I would recommend and will go back.

Reviewed 29 June 2015

The restaurant is located in a strip mall not on the main route, but is worth stopping in. We were seated almost immediately, and had drinks within a couple minutes. Our waitress was very pleasant and attentive. We ordered a large pizza, and my wife also had a salad. The salad was fresh and delicious. Our pizza was great. We will definitely stop in again when visiting Washington.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

I had to give it three stars because my experiences have varied. Sometimes I go here with my family and it's good and sometimes it is not. If the food always came out at the same quality I might give Gracie's an extra star.

Bottom line: I would eat here again, but I wouldn't plan to go here.

Reviewed 19 March 2015 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch with buisness colleagues. The service was real good and the waitress was friendly. Service was fast. The food was good. I had the Cuban and fries. Large portion so come hungry. Will come back.

Reviewed 6 March 2015 via mobile

Great prices, great food, great service! A little loud, but fun atmosphere and NO SMOKING! Italian beef was great! Greek salad has a LOT of delicious meat!