“We'll Be Back!”
Review of Gracie's Sports Grille & Pizza - CLOSED

Gracie's Sports Grille & Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Washington is a fast-growing suburb adjacent to East Peoria and Gracie's, a newer sports bar, is conveniently located next to the Sleep Inn, just off US 24. It's become very popular with visitors as well as locals, and has, in my experience over the past couple years (I first ate there in May of 2010).
Reviewed 29 June 2015

The restaurant is located in a strip mall not on the main route, but is worth stopping in. We were seated almost immediately, and had drinks within a couple minutes. Our waitress was very pleasant and attentive. We ordered a large pizza, and my wife also had a salad. The salad was fresh and delicious. Our pizza was great. We will definitely stop in again when visiting Washington.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

I had to give it three stars because my experiences have varied. Sometimes I go here with my family and it's good and sometimes it is not. If the food always came out at the same quality I might give Gracie's an extra star.

Bottom line: I would eat here again, but I wouldn't plan to go here.

Reviewed 19 March 2015 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch with buisness colleagues. The service was real good and the waitress was friendly. Service was fast. The food was good. I had the Cuban and fries. Large portion so come hungry. Will come back.

Reviewed 6 March 2015 via mobile

Great prices, great food, great service! A little loud, but fun atmosphere and NO SMOKING! Italian beef was great! Greek salad has a LOT of delicious meat!

Reviewed 19 February 2015

Gracie's let our church use the banquet room every week for 12 weeks for the "Alpha Course". They provided a buffet meal and an attentive server. My cousin had a birthday party there. They didn't want to pay for the banquet room, but was offered a section of the restaurant that was partially separated. No one rented the banquet room that night so the party was in there. Gracie's has Trivia Night every Thursday. They've won awards for their pork bbq. Since I live here, I've been there many times. They also do catering.