All reviews buffalo wild wings within walking distance super target beautiful hotel hotel stay parking lot fast food comfortable rooms restaurants and shopping a great place to stay movie theater fitness center easy access business travel the hotel staff staff was friendly family wedding
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I arrived at the property....having stayed at a competitive location on my last visit to the area.

The physical plant looked new...in beautiful condition. Not just clean... The lobby, and all the fixtures looked excellent. I asked the desk clerk, "How long have you been open on this property? And she said 8 years." I was shocked. Congratulations Hilton.

My room was excellent, bed was excellent, shower was excellent, everything was excellent. I was very concerned that they might not have the NFL channel on their cable line-up. I wanted to watch that nights game. But they did HAVE the NFL Channel (a premium channel on most residential installations). I was ecstatic about that! So that put me in a good mood to begin with!

The heat and AC system were excellent...I could adjust my own...and up there in Naperville, it was 9 degrees that day with a big cold wave going through the area. I was always comfortable in my room.

My maid service was excellent..

One very small opportunity at the hotel? The little snack alcove they have for late-night snacks....not a lot of selection in the frozen ice cream! A few little ice cream cups, two lone ice cream sandwiches, and a bunch of the same fudge bars. There is no date code on that stuff! There is no reason not to have a lot more selections...options... Somebody needs to go shopping! The candy bars and other dry snacks were OK...not great...but OK. With the long coded, or no-coded products in there? I would have that thing really stocked, just for the customer. It is not a huge money maker. But why not have it done right? The area was very clean...attended to, but why not have more selection. Cut down on the frozen foods. Not many people are gonna buy those. But stock up on the frozen treats. Also...there were no spoons...and that condition existed throughout my visit. I mean, plastic spoons? How do you run out of those if someone is paying attention? You buy 288 of them in a box at Walmart or something...and then keep an eye on them! This is not rocket science.

Room tip: Stay away from the elevators and electrical rooms. Hotel is on a quiet side street, not issues with traffic noise, etc.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We work to provide our guests with an excellent experience, and I’m happy to see we were able to achieve this for you. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope you will continue to use our facility whenever you are in the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food was great and the high level of service we received was awesome the beds were comfy and warm breakfast was good thank you for your stellar hospitality kindness and great customer service we will return

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. It is always nice to read that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded expectations. The team and I take great pride in our hotel service and I will be sure to share your review with them.

Reviewed 2 November 2018

I usually enjoy staying at Hilton because they have great rooms and a great breakfast that is included. Our room was nice and clean. Pillows very flat though. The price of breakfast is really what turned me off. The quality of food for $12 was outrageous.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again and give you a five star experience.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

My niece's wedding was in the area. They used this Hotel for their guess. A good choice.
The room was comfortable. The bed was comfy. The bathroom was clean as well as everything else. The breakfast staff was friendly. The food was good.

Room tip: There are six floors. The higher up the more you can see.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

My nephews wedding was at Noah in the Naperville area and this hotel was suggested. My family and I had a wonderful time. The staff was very professional, room was clean and neat, breakfast was wonderful!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018