US$ 297
US$ 67
US$ 151
US$ 119
US$ 65
All reviewsperkins restaurantstayed herenice poolcomplimentary breakfastchampaign urbanawalking distanceroom was cleanconvenient locationgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againfresh fruitin townfitness centerwafflesstaff was friendlychecking inparking lot
Reviewed 21 August 2017

This was a excellent stay from check-in to checkout.
Upon my arrival Maria at the front desk was very courteous.
My room was very clean. The breakfast was good also.
If you are visiting the University of Illinois this hotel is in walking distance. They have free Wi-Fi, Pool and Fitness Center.
Perkins Restaurant located on the same property.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonUrbanaGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Greetings From Your Friends at the Hampton Inn!

Thank you for recognizing Maria! We are lucky to have such a wonderful Team Member! I appreciate you taking the time to review your stay and I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Hope to see you again soon, take care!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

It is a nice, clean and quite hotel with many friendly staffs in a safe area. A nice restaurant is located close to this hotel. I would definitely love to come back to this hotel next time. The quality of breakfast can be improved. Thanks!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonUrbanaGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Greetings From Your Friends at the Hampton Inn!

We appreciate you staying with us and telling everyone about your stay! We will continuously work to improve our breakfast options but we're glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for the feed back.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Staying 2 nights for my brother's surgery at Carle. The location is good but for the price, that's about it. I am mid stay right now. The room has an odor that I didn't realize until the middle of the night (I'm writing this at 250am). For the price, I was disappointed with the overall quality. Definitely in need of a renovation. I am puzzled by the number of high reviews. Will try to get a better room here for night 2 or lose $ on this room and find another hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
hamptonurbana, General Manager at Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Greetings from your Friends at the Hampton Inn,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to tell us the issues you experienced. I would like to discuss things further if you would please contact the hotel directly. I apologize for the experience you had and will do everything to try to correct your issues. I hope you were able to move to a different room for the second night and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

My main problem was that the room was very small and smelled like smoke. It really effected our allergies. The room did not have a frig. either which was also not a good thing. The gym was very small, the pool was nice.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2017

The staff here is exceptional. It was my daughters birthday. They went above and beyond to acknowledge her and make her feel special. This is an 8th Birthday she will be sure to remember. Facilities were clean and well kept.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family