“Nice Sunday morning options”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Tuscola
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 November 2017

The trick was in finding how to get into their parking lot. Once we figured that out, we had a good 20-minute wait at 9:30 on a Sunday morning. The menu was Denny's usual; glad that they had the seasonal pumpkin offerings. What made the meal memorable was our friendly, responsive waitress.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Hubby & I had "supper" at this Denny's. I ordered the senior Belgium waffle that comes with 2 eggs & 2 bacon. Then I asked for lots of strawberries & whipped cream. Our waitress, Bri, was very efficient. I didn't know you could get that many strawberries & whipped cream on a waffle!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This Denny's is pretty typical. The food is ok... Sometimes their specials are interesting and quite tasty. The highlight of the restaurant is their 2-4-6-8 menu. You can get a very substantial meal for just a few dollars.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped at this Denny's as it was the closest putt from the hotel we just checked into after 7 hours of driving.

We snapped out of our tiredness with the friendly, efficient wait staff. Bri, in particular, was fun yet takes care of business.

I haven't been to a Denny's in a while and was happy to see menu items for us Gluten-free folk. We had a very good meal and enjoyed our visit. I recommend the apple chicken salad and the red potato side.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Stopped by for a quick bite and a chat with a friend at about 10pm. It was about 75 degrees outside. We were immediately greeted by an arctic blast of massive AC and the most efficient air flow of any restaurant I have ever been in. Guests were wearing long sleeves if they had them. One guest was literally covered in a blanket. We heard guests talk about little but how cold it was. The staff said there were problems with the AC and left it at that.

Service was fairly standard and food delivered on time. However, the food became completely cold after about 2 minutes due to the antarctic conditions. Food was very average.

The floors hadn't been cleaned in some time, but the wait staff didn't seem to be terribly busy. Cheese, hashbrowns, and crumpled used napkins on the floor around more than a few tables. If you've not been to this Denny's, it's a throw-back style with a stainless exterior and vintage-looking things inside. Old styles, unfortunately, can easily feel dirty. It reminds me a lot of the throwback style mcdonald's. Overall, it was the kind of place I made sure my silverware didn't touch the table.

I won't go back unless I have to.

1  Thank joebagley