“Good Denny's! Good portions!”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #13 of 18 Restaurants in Tuscola
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I like the Cobb Salads at Denny's, but find some locations are pretty skimpy on the portions. The one I got here in Tuscola was fully loaded and everything was fresh. Friendly waitress also kept my tea topped off. Good Denny's!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
There are newer reviews for Denny's

Reviewed 16 May 2017

We stopped off the road for lunch, had club sandwiches which had cold cut turkey instead of real turkey, but they were otherwise good. There was some kind of employee drama going on, about some meeting that had been held earlier, IDK, anyhow, it was very dramatic, and should have been taken elsewhere IMHO.
Our waitress was not part of the "scene" and was very pleasant, and efficient.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

It was a Loud, noisy place for breakfast. They had loud distorted 1950's music playing'
The waitresses were clanking dishes when cleaning off tables. The seating was extremely cramped with backs of chairs up against the person's chair sitting behind you.
The food took a long time to get to our table. The 4 pieces of bacon we ordered was all shriveled up with not much actual meat on it. the food was not hot...maybe just barely warm. The prices on the menu were high for a Denny's breakfast. We will never go there again ! I do NOT recommend it!

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Food was served 30 minutes after ordered. Served cold and not complete. Instructions to server were not followed by the kitchen. Will never eat at this Denny's again.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

The first visit here was 5 star! Good food and very very efficient and friendly service. It was so amazing that I left a $22 tip on my $14 bill. My second trip here, I sat after i ordered for 45 minutes. Yes, 45 that's not a typo. Had to stop the server to get a coffee refill and i was sitting at the counter. She walked by me numerous times. Finally, after 45 minutes when my order wasn't the next one put up, i just got up and paid for my coffee and left. This is why i quit eating at Dennys in the first place.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK